AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Info. News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Apologies, I Have None EP

Posted by - 03:29 PM on 02/20/14
Beach Community will be putting out a new Apologies, I Have None EP soon. Read a statement from the band below.
There's good news and the bad news. We've been quite quiet for a short while but not slacking. The last few months have been spent writing, recording, then rewriting and rerecording demos for a load of new songs. This brings us onto the good news. We're going into the studio next week to record some of these songs which we'll be releasing as an EP with the beautiful people at Beach Community (UK) and Uncle M Records (GER). WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO HAVE SOME NEW SONGS!

As we like to keep everything balanced there is unfortunately some bad news. We are extremely sad to say that Dan has left Apologies and will no longer be touring or recording with us. There's no drama though, we're sure he'll be back in the game with something new soon. BONDY!!!

Make sure you come and see us play and grab the new EP when it's released. Thanks.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
03:39 PM on 02/20/14
choice-of-fate
Groezrock represent.
User Info.
Best band. London was one of the best albums I have heard the last decade, alongside The Menzingers' OTIP and TGA's Handwritten. Sad to see Dan leave though. Such a nice guy
04:56 PM on 02/20/14
njiata603
http://greatbigchoruses.tumblr.c om/
User Info.
Best band. London was one of the best albums I have heard the last decade, alongside The Menzingers' OTIP and TGA's Handwritten. Sad to see Dan leave though. Such a nice guy
For sure, London was unfuckingreal. My preorder came with a map of London that was enclosed in a wax sealed envelope with my name on it. It's too bad they haven't caught on in the States yet.
04:57 PM on 02/20/14
holypinto
http://holypinto.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Whoooooa high praise. Gonna have to check that album out.
07:17 PM on 02/20/14
AReiss
Coffee & Cigarettes Clothing Co.
User Info.
Very glad they didn't break up. They've got some gems.
07:19 PM on 02/20/14
choice-of-fate
Groezrock represent.
User Info.
Let me know if you liked it! These are the best tracks in my opinion.
08:27 PM on 02/20/14
overitsi22
User Info.
Honestly, the album is awesome.
09:44 PM on 02/20/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
Kind of forgot about these guys. I believe Punknews rated the last full length as their collective best record of 2012...excellent stuff.
03:49 AM on 02/21/14
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
Haven't heard of them, but it's killing me that I can't recall what song the name comes from.....
05:30 AM on 02/21/14
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
Haven't heard of them, but it's killing me that I can't recall what song the name comes from.....
The Tension Between Stillness and Motion by Grade. #reallyrandomknowledge
06:26 AM on 02/21/14
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
Only an EP? London is so, so good.
06:28 AM on 02/21/14
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
The Tension Between Stillness and Motion by Grade. #reallyrandomknowledge
Thank you so much it was absolutely murdering my brain. Grade rules.
02:21 PM on 02/21/14
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah, yeah, yeah, London was an excellent album, but not only no US distribution but they havent been here since like Fest 9 or 10 or something. you would think after touring all over Europe multiple times, they would put some effort into at least an East Coast tour...
04:29 AM on 02/23/14
InvaderPhantom
User Info.
Saw them supporting Anti-Flag last year over here in Germany. I thought they were great, but I still haven't really checked them out yet. I think it's time now.
06:08 PM on 03/01/14
holypinto
http://holypinto.bandcamp.com
User Info.
yeah, yeah, yeah, London was an excellent album, but not only no US distribution but they havent been here since like Fest 9 or 10 or something. you would think after touring all over Europe multiple times, they would put some effort into at least an East Coast tour...
It's really expensive + difficult to go to the US as a band. I really don't think it's a lack of effort on their part. I'm sure they, like any band would love to. It's a shame

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos