AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Bad Luck 13 Confirmed for This Is Hardcore 2014

Posted by - 09:33 AM on 02/27/14
Ten years after their infamous Hellfest set, The Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza will perform at This Is Hardcore 2014. Watch the incredible video announcement in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 54
09:33 AM on 02/27/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
09:41 AM on 02/27/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
I will never understand the mindset of a hardcore kid.
09:57 AM on 02/27/14
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Ticket sold.
10:00 AM on 02/27/14
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Woah
sergioisevil
User Info.
I will never understand the mindset of a hardcore kid.
what
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
this guy was there. there were pigs heads flying through the air. i dont go to things like that anymore.
10:04 AM on 02/27/14
ACA
Next Show: MotionCitySoundtrack @NY
User Info.
This band has been responsible for the closing of many venues in NJ and PA.

The true, craziest moments were never captured on video because no one had the ability at the time. Most of what you heard word-of-mouth about this band pre-iPhone days is absolutely true.
10:07 AM on 02/27/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
I had no idea that this band existed, until Ryan from OWTH posted some stuff about them. In all sincerity, they are going to get onstage and set stuff on fire and destroy everything and cause a riot or whatever...so what does this bring to a show like this, in a positive manner? Or they have a contract stipulation that they don't do the extreme stuff, and people end up pissed. I don't see how this is actually a good thing, even though I can't wait to see 1,000 cell phone videos of the destruction and insanity.
10:11 AM on 02/27/14
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
I had no idea that this band existed, until Ryan from OWTH posted some stuff about them. In all sincerity, they are going to get onstage and set stuff on fire and destroy everything and cause a riot or whatever...so what does this bring to a show like this, in a positive manner? Or they have a contract stipulation that they don't do the extreme stuff, and people end up pissed. I don't see how this is actually a good thing, even though I can't wait to see 1,000 cell phone videos of the destruction and insanity.

The dude who books TIHC has been doing this for many years. I'm sure he knows exactly what he's getting into and has taken a bunch of precautions
10:12 AM on 02/27/14
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Why would anyone go to this? I truly don't understand
10:16 AM on 02/27/14
sergioisevil
User Info.
So, I'm listening to them and watching those live videos for the first time ever after years of hearing about them, and I've concluded that this is music for jugallos. Shit is awful. Their only gimmick seems to be setting things on fire and throwing tables, which is just dumb and negligent.
10:20 AM on 02/27/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
The dude who books TIHC has been doing this for many years. I'm sure he knows exactly what he's getting into and has taken a bunch of precautions
Well then that will be quite a sight to see. While I have no idea what the appeal is, in terms of someone ACTUALLY wanting to be there, I'm all for a good news story.
10:27 AM on 02/27/14
KTroublesome
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cannot wait. I was at hellfest 04, I've seen them prior and after. Always a fun show. As for "the guy who books TIH" joe is actually very close friends with them. His old band had a split with BL13RE years ago.

Anyone who takes it seriously is stupid. Just go and stand in the back or on the balcony. You'll be fine.
10:28 AM on 02/27/14
swboyd
The Screaming Wind
User Info.
It's good to see that AP.net still consistently hates fun.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos