AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
10:24 AM on 02/28/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Very fair review. 7 might be too high but that doesn't mean anything. You explained as much your review which was spot on. After the singles this album was a letdown for sure....hoping it gets better with more listens.
02:41 PM on 02/28/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I fucking love it and think it's a fantastic album. There are just too many Kanye West, J. Lacey, and Drake fan boy dick riders on this site. TDE is so dope, recognize bitches.

What the fuck does this even mean

Love TDE just didn't think the album was that strong. The singles outshine pretty much the whole record
08:10 AM on 03/01/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I guess it's cool to pick apart albums and talk about the bad shit, when you could be smokin and enjoying the fuck out of this album. Guarantee whoever reviews mastermind will give it a better rating than this.
Is this the first review you've ever read or...?
11:08 AM on 03/01/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Of an anticipated album that I preordered, yes....

I'm just a bit puzzled why you are upset with an honest review. He reviewed the content and brought up the faults. That's a review
06:42 AM on 03/04/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yeah, it's definitely not as good as H&C, but it has some jams. Caught him last night in concert too and he jumped into the crowd. Ill shit.

Doesn't even touch H&C...but Man Of The Year might be his best song ever. Kinda disappointed but whatever. Still a fun album to throw on.

Saw some of your pics from last night. Good shots
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums