AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 43 of 43.
11:08 AM on 03/01/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Of an anticipated album that I preordered, yes....

I'm just a bit puzzled why you are upset with an honest review. He reviewed the content and brought up the faults. That's a review
11:46 AM on 03/01/14
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I guess it's cool to pick apart albums and talk about the bad shit, when you could be smokin and enjoying the fuck out of this album. Guarantee whoever reviews mastermind will give it a better rating than this.
hah, i mean, im a reviewer, im supposed to pick apart an album. i think the review makes it clear there's plenty here that i enjoy, but there's a few things holding me back from completely loving it. its fine if you love it, im happy for you, there are some really fucking good tracks here.

also, i will be reviewing mastermind, and i'll probably score it higher than this because i like it more than this. thats just how it works
12:10 PM on 03/01/14
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
What the fuck does this even mean

Love TDE just didn't think the album was that strong. The singles outshine pretty much the whole record
incorrect
12:49 PM on 03/01/14
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Damn you guys are harsh as fuck.
Since when exactly is a 7/10 harsh as fuck?
04:17 PM on 03/01/14
buk182
User Info.
hah, i mean, im a reviewer, im supposed to pick apart an album. i think the review makes it clear there's plenty here that i enjoy, but there's a few things holding me back from completely loving it. its fine if you love it, im happy for you, there are some really fucking good tracks here.

also, i will be reviewing mastermind, and i'll probably score it higher than this because i like it more than this. thats just how it works

To each his own. :)
04:17 PM on 03/01/14
buk182
User Info.
I'm just a bit puzzled why you are upset with an honest review. He reviewed the content and brought up the faults. That's a review

Opinion based obviously?
01:33 AM on 03/02/14
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Can't get though this
10:53 AM on 03/02/14
OFWGKTA
05 FUCK EM
User Info.
mastermind is better
03:34 PM on 03/02/14
IRodeTenSpeed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Listened to this a couple times. Didn't do anything for me
03:36 PM on 03/02/14
IRodeTenSpeed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I guess it's cool to pick apart albums and talk about the bad shit, when you could be smokin and enjoying the fuck out of this album. Guarantee whoever reviews mastermind will give it a better rating than this.

That's because it's a better album...
05:03 AM on 03/04/14
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Very fair review. 7 might be too high but that doesn't mean anything. You explained as much your review which was spot on. After the singles this album was a letdown for sure....hoping it gets better with more listens.
Yeah, it's definitely not as good as H&C, but it has some jams. Caught him last night in concert too and he jumped into the crowd. Ill shit.
06:42 AM on 03/04/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yeah, it's definitely not as good as H&C, but it has some jams. Caught him last night in concert too and he jumped into the crowd. Ill shit.

Doesn't even touch H&C...but Man Of The Year might be his best song ever. Kinda disappointed but whatever. Still a fun album to throw on.

Saw some of your pics from last night. Good shots
02:31 PM on 03/06/14
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Doesn't even touch H&C...but Man Of The Year might be his best song ever. Kinda disappointed but whatever. Still a fun album to throw on.

Saw some of your pics from last night. Good shots
Thanks!!
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News