Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Get Busy Living Video Premiere

Posted by: Drew Beringer (03/04/14)
Today, we're premiering the new video for "Unfamiliar" from Kansas City pop-punk group Get Busy Living. The band's new EP, All Good Memories Fade, is available on iTunes. The song takes its name from a book written by lead singer/guitarist Chase Peterson’s fiancé, best-selling author Komal Kant. Her new book, Unfamiliar, which is co-authored with Erica Cope, is also out this week. In the meantime, check out the new video in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
06:49 AM on 03/04/14
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
08:41 AM on 03/04/14
saosinsg
HEAD CLUB
User Info.
holy generic bullshit
12:03 PM on 03/04/14
lackoftide
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've played with these guys about 3 or 4 times since they're only a state away. Incredibly generic sound/live show. Singer and bassist are pretty big dicks too.
02:01 PM on 03/04/14
elCaptainKansas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think I saw the lead singer/ guitarist shopping in baby gap once...
03:35 PM on 03/04/14
lackoftidesmom
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've played with these guys about 3 or 4 times since they're only a state away. Incredibly generic sound/live show. Singer and bassist are pretty big dicks too.

Lackoftide I've changed your diapers mister!! Don't be jealous of others dick sizes in the potty!!
03:41 PM on 03/04/14
caligirl86
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bitter much? Stop being rude people. If you don't like it, don't comment on it. You bunch of negative Nancy's.
I loved the song and the video! Erica Cope and Komal Kant are 2 of my favorite authors!
Keep putting out awesome music guys!
04:34 PM on 03/04/14
forrestreenleaf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lackoftide? More like lackofcommonsence; seeing as you're a musician and you're dogging on a piece of the same industry I'm sure you wish to dominate. Music is having a harder time selling these days if you haven't noticed. Maybe you should try to build the industry up in every way possible, and support whatever scene you play within. Though I can understand you feeling that way, especially if you blame GBL for the turnout during your set at that show. Which only makes you blind that you were probably playing in front of the fans that GBL's been building in K.C., while you sat back in leu of promoting. So you should feel lucky you were paid in anything but pretzels and cheese like Bill and Ted in their Bogus adventure. Further more if you're THIS much of a ditz, I recommend that you start practicing the phrase "Be excellent to each other", before someone you respect puts you in your place. GetBusyLiving, stay busy living; because you guys rock!
04:58 PM on 03/04/14
Michelle1223
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jealous??
05:01 PM on 03/04/14
Michelle1223
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Penis envy???
05:03 PM on 03/04/14
Michelle1223
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sad to see all the negative comments....easy to hide behind a computer and spout off. (lonely losers)
I for one, loved the song and am a big fan of the group. Get Busy Living: continue what you are doing. Obviously others are jealous.
06:20 PM on 03/04/14
EternalEclipse
fight the power
User Info.
Not bad, but nothing special.
06:42 PM on 03/04/14
suckadick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

More like "lackoflife"...seriously hop off your mommy's tit and get over that GBL has found success and caught their break, and you? You're stuck doing the same mediocre shit and being a whiny little dick.

Always have liked GBL and will continue to support a great band!! Keep it going guys.
06:46 PM on 03/04/14
suckadick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Most likely for his niece and nephews because he's a great fucking uncle, asshole.
07:13 PM on 03/04/14
TDenverFan
User Info.
What the heck is going on here?

Can't say I'm a fan of the song, as others said, it's pretty generic.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests