Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31
10:13 AM on 03/26/14
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
wow, music hall of williamsburg? that's big.
This... I guess a lot of people will buy day of? lol
10:28 AM on 03/26/14
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
This... I guess a lot of people will buy day of? lol
Last NYC show they played sold out in like 5 minutes at 600 or so capacity. I think they'll be ok.
10:38 AM on 03/26/14
gold soundz
User Info.
wow, union transfer? I'm surprised, but good on them if they can do it.
I could see it easily selling out, especially after the record comes out.
10:38 AM on 03/26/14
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
10:47 AM on 03/26/14
shoreacresdrive
One man acoustic punk
User Info.
Some awesome venues on this, good for them!
11:08 AM on 03/26/14
Salmarnir1993
User Info.
Toronto to Chicago in a day? Good luck.
11:37 AM on 03/26/14
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
WOW, here's the deal inasfar as I'm aware since no one knows how to use the internet and reading this is strangely frustrating for someone with nothing invested in the band:

-Adam/Pat/Dennis said "Hey, we're leaving the band, but we'll do this last album with you," so Charmer was recorded with the full lineup of Adam/Pat/Dennis/Ben/Brianna
-Adam/Pat/Dennis are legit not in the band anymore
-Tigers Jaw is functioning as a two-piece for the purposes of "official member" lists and promo photos and songwriting but uses friends to fill the other spots live
11:39 AM on 03/26/14
ACA
Next Show: RIOT FEST CHICAGO!!!!!!!
User Info.
Last NYC show they played sold out in like 5 minutes at 600 or so capacity. I think they'll be ok.
Feel free to quote me, but this MHOW won't sell out. Not that I think all bands need to sell out all shows, sometimes it's nice to play a reach show.
11:56 AM on 03/26/14
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
Feel free to quote me, but this MHOW won't sell out. Not that I think all bands need to sell out all shows, sometimes it's nice to play a reach show.
This really doesn't matter, but the capacity of Music Hall of Williamsburg is 625 and their last NYC show sold out almost a month in advance. I really don't think it'll be too big.
02:53 PM on 03/26/14
Youarcade
User Info.
Wish this was coming near me.
08:07 PM on 03/26/14
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
although i get the status of the members, i dont really know who the members are. SO, Adam is the singer? He's out. SO who is going to sing these live? a Random? id like to catch Boston, but i dont want to go and be bummed cause the main voice left.
09:59 AM on 03/27/14
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
although i get the status of the members, i dont really know who the members are. SO, Adam is the singer? He's out. SO who is going to sing these live? a Random? id like to catch Boston, but i dont want to go and be bummed cause the main voice left.
There are three singers: Adam, Ben, and Brianna. Adam left; his voice is the nasally whiney one. Ben is the other guy, and Brianna is obvious. Ben will sing both his and Adam's songs.

Looks like Elliot from TA is the drummer for this tour so that's cool.
01:52 PM on 03/27/14
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
so, technically they're still a band? but only as a two piece? or what? im confused..
"charmer" is recorded by their full band isnt it? or is it just by this lineup?
I can't even begin to understand how people missed all six "we're not breaking up" statements that Run For Cover and then the band themselves made....

When they broke up, they already had time booked to do recording for the LP, so the rest of the band decided they would still contribute to it before they went and told Ben and Bri they should keep going. When the announcement was made Adam and co. were leaving, Ben and Bri didn't know what they were going to do yet. They decided while on the tour to continue as a two-piece with fill-ins and to release LP3, which they'd just finished recording.

The whole reason they said they weren't going to be able to tour was because they both had a number of life commitments. They were never a band that extensively toured much anyways.
02:11 PM on 03/27/14
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
There are three singers: Adam, Ben, and Brianna. Adam left; his voice is the nasally whiney one. Ben is the other guy, and Brianna is obvious. Ben will sing both his and Adam's songs.

Looks like Elliot from TA is the drummer for this tour so that's cool.
Sorry friend, this still doesn't help me haha. Who sings the newest song just put up? That's the dude who mainly sings. I'm assuming he is the one who left, though.
02:22 PM on 03/27/14
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
Sorry friend, this still doesn't help me haha. Who sings the newest song just put up? That's the dude who mainly sings. I'm assuming he is the one who left, though.
There is not a "main" singer. Adam and Ben both handled vocal duties on different songs. Ben is the one that sings on "Nervous Kids." Adam sang on songs like "I Was Never Your Boyfriend" and "I Saw The Wolf." Now it's just Ben.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos