Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35
10:18 AM on 03/30/14
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
Better Than Ezra literally just released a new single

Haha, I know. I probably would have used it, but it's not on Spotify or Rdio yet.

I get it. Again, I wasn't attempting to attack you or anything. Just thought it was a good playlist and wanted to get some clarification because I lack reading comprehension! P.S. Emerson Harts stuff is pretty solid. Tonic was always a favorite of mine, but I stopped paying attention to them through the years. The list was great, and thanks for the clarification.

No problem man, the list is meant to engage conversation. All the artists you mentioned are entirely viable anyway for something like this, so I'm glad you asked.

I'm a pretty big fan of Emerson Hart, at least I was of his first solo album, which is a personal fav. I never was quite as big on the tonic stuff, but it all has its charms.
09:10 PM on 03/30/14
EmoErk
User Info.
how do i find this list on my spotify mobile?
06:38 AM on 04/08/14
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
Finally had the chance to listen to this! Great playlist. Eve 6 and Emerson Hart were my favorites.
06:39 AM on 04/08/14
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
how do i find this list on my spotify mobile?
Were you able to find it? If you search for the user Craig Manning, it should work. I thought clicking the link while on mobile would work, though.
06:46 AM on 04/08/14
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
Finally had the chance to listen to this! Great playlist. Eve 6 and Emerson Hart were my favorites.
Thanks for listening! Yeah, I love that Emerson Hart track. Album is pretty solid too, give it a spin when it drops next week.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos