Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
12:47 PM on 04/04/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Excellent interview. Really glad you didn't ask questions specifically about Laura's transition. She seems very comfortable talking about it and there are a lot of people who still need to hear it, but it seemed like every interview for the past two years would constantly ask the same questions over and over. This is a breath of fresh air.

Thanks! That was what I was trying to go for so I'm glad you think I succeeded. I think it's great that AM! has been getting so much media coverage, even the CBC here in Canada chatted with her, but there's so much more to this band than the transition and I feel like the music is being forgotten by some people, which is too bad.

Great interview, and that one Noisey article you linked about AM! was an interesting read as well.

Thanks, can't say I agree with it though. Maybe it's because I was 11 when Axl came out and Sum 41 was the only band I cared about, but that's the only AM! record I don't totally love and I think it's highly overrated. Some of the songs are good, I like "Walking is Still Honest" but overall it's pretty underwhelming compared to everything else.
Inside AP.net
Popular Interviews
Such Gold Such Gold
4 weeks ago
Obey The Brave Obey The Brave
3 weeks ago
Backtrack Backtrack
2 weeks ago
Issues Issues
3 days ago
Chad Perrone Chad Perrone
2 weeks ago