Username
Password

04:09 PM on 04/09/14 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Have tech questions? Ask them here and maybe someone can help ...
07:33 AM on 04/10/14 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
Whats a user title?
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
Seriously this is a great idea for a thread
04:06 PM on 04/10/14 
User Info.
codeseven
fucked tortured and discarded
Raleigh, NC
Male - 26 Years Old
Not so much a technical question, but the best place I could think of posting this. What exactly has been up with the site lately? I know you posted that news article asking us to report stuff. Server upgrade gone wrong? I'm also still getting the lackluster browsing speeds throughout most of the day and broken images.
04:41 PM on 04/10/14 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Not so much a technical question, but the best place I could think of posting this. What exactly has been up with the site lately? I know you posted that news article asking us to report stuff. Server upgrade gone wrong? I'm also still getting the lackluster browsing speeds throughout most of the day and broken images.
What images are broken?
06:34 PM on 04/10/14 
User Info.
codeseven
fucked tortured and discarded
Raleigh, NC
Male - 26 Years Old
What images are broken?
My apologies, I should've been more specific. Not necessarily broken, but getting the vertical lines on thumbnails. I think I posted a screenshot in your feedback thread.
12:52 PM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
My apologies, I should've been more specific. Not necessarily broken, but getting the vertical lines on thumbnails. I think I posted a screenshot in your feedback thread.
Yeah, it's bullshit ... gonna see if I can't get that fixed today or so.
10:18 PM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Can we get an official rule in the forum that the "Buy a Mac/PC/iPhone/Android Phone" answers are grounds for infractions? Nothing pisses me off more than seeing people post for help and the first thing someone responds with is to buy whatever they don't have.
07:58 AM on 04/12/14 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
Can we get an official rule in the forum that the "Buy a Mac/PC/iPhone/Android Phone" answers are grounds for infractions? Nothing pisses me off more than seeing people post for help and the first thing someone responds with is to buy whatever they don't have.
I second this motion; the force my tastes upon you attitude seems to cross forum boundaries.
02:02 PM on 04/12/14 
User Info.
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
Port Richey, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
sub
02:10 PM on 04/12/14 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Buy a vowel.

;)
02:45 PM on 04/12/14 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
FIGHT ME!
09:29 PM on 04/12/14 
User Info.
eriatarka24

I second this motion; the force my tastes upon you attitude seems to cross forum boundaries.

+1
09:46 PM on 04/12/14 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Stop supporting Google+!!!
10:45 PM on 04/12/14 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
Stop supporting Google+!!!
03:00 PM on 04/13/14 
User Info.
jdaniels
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Shot in the dark, if anyone can help that's awesome.

Grandma passed away last year. Parents gave me their house, took hers(its about 50 yards away down the same hill lol). Cancelled internet/phone etc at this house.

Comcast is finally asking for their cable modem/router back. If I have cable hooked up to it, I get wifi, I get internet through ethernet, everything. Pretty gravy.
If I unplug the cable, or get a standard wireless router, it doesn't give me any connection.
So the comcast router isn't picking up my dad's comcast signal 50 yards down the hill, what is it doing? If the cable is cancelled and comcast says this address doesn't have any active connections, why am i getting internet through the cable connection with their router? Do I have any option to keep this free internet lol, or should I see if comcast will take the $88 for a "lost" router and be good? :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos