Username
Password

09:20 PM on 08/11/14 
User Info.
codeseven
/* No route to host */
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
Daaamn son, yeah that's not fitting in the R4 hah. What keyboard is that by the way? Crazy sexy build, brah.
09:23 PM on 08/11/14 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Daaamn son, yeah that's not fitting in the R4 hah. What keyboard is that by the way? Crazy sexy build, brah.
Ducky Shine 3 with cherry MX greens, white backlight, and a few aftermarket keycaps. I replaced the spacebar with a blank one since it comes with a design by default that I didn't particularly like and ruined the otherwise very professional look of the keyboard. Also replaced the stock OS keycaps that just have the ducky logo on them with a couple that have the Tek Syndicate Logo on them. Don't like the ducky logo but I also use Windows, Ubuntu, OSX, and occasionally Fedora so I didn't want to have a specific OS logo on my super keys.
11:06 PM on 08/14/14 
User Info.
codeseven
/* No route to host */
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
Ducky Shine 3 with cherry MX greens, white backlight, and a few aftermarket keycaps. I replaced the spacebar with a blank one since it comes with a design by default that I didn't particularly like and ruined the otherwise very professional look of the keyboard. Also replaced the stock OS keycaps that just have the ducky logo on them with a couple that have the Tek Syndicate Logo on them. Don't like the ducky logo but I also use Windows, Ubuntu, OSX, and occasionally Fedora so I didn't want to have a specific OS logo on my super keys.
So maybe you can help me with this. I'm looking into the CODE keyboard and trying to decide between the Green switches and the White. I'm having trouble figuring out if they both require the same amount of actuation force (80 from what I've read), or is one slightly less/more than the other?

Edit: Actually it looks like the Clear requires a force of 55g which I'd prefer.
07:45 AM on 08/15/14 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
So maybe you can help me with this. I'm looking into the CODE keyboard and trying to decide between the Green switches and the White. I'm having trouble figuring out if they both require the same amount of actuation force (80 from what I've read), or is one slightly less/more than the other?

Edit: Actually it looks like the Clear requires a force of 55g which I'd prefer.
The MX Clear/White switch is lighter. They are closer to blues in actuation force than greens which require about 80g

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos