Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30
02:58 PM on 04/14/14
Modern Leper
what?
User Info.
Sounds good! Reminds me of All the Day Holiday.
03:09 PM on 04/14/14
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Down with this, definitely gonna peep this record when it comes out. Can't place my finger on why, but this sounds extremely genuine to me.
04:26 PM on 04/14/14
prettyLUSH16
Soundtrack To A Headrush
User Info.
This is some really great music, will definitely pick this record up when it gets released.
04:40 PM on 04/14/14
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
How did I not know about them? Really good.
04:50 PM on 04/14/14
gregchipkin
http://bodythief.bandcamp.com/
User Info.
really really dope!! about to go like you guys on facebook now ! check out my group, if you guys are ever in the MD/DC area, we'd love to play with you dudes! - facebook.com/Bodythief.MD
04:57 PM on 04/14/14
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
this is cool. sounds nothing like circa at all though
05:10 PM on 04/14/14
blondie501
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hi friend of Johnny's his # two mom he will know I listen to your music it was awesome I really liked THE OPEN ROAD GREAT!!! song but you guys are doing great keep it up I Wish you all the Best you have my support ..
05:33 PM on 04/14/14
Catapult27
4 hours of sleep never hurt anyone.
User Info.
Reminds me of Ever We Fall (wish that band had done more!) Sign me up, gents.
05:52 PM on 04/14/14
Johnnydcp
User Info.
Down with this, definitely gonna peep this record when it comes out. Can't place my finger on why, but this sounds extremely genuine to me.

Thanks. This makes my day.

This is some really great music, will definitely pick this record up when it gets released.

I appreciate it. Also I'm assuming your username is a Glassjaw reference, which is fantastic.

We've only done a little bit of touring for this band and this is our first real release. Thanks for the kind words.

really really dope!! about to go like you guys on facebook now ! check out my group, if you guys are ever in the MD/DC area, we'd love to play with you dudes! - facebook.com/Bodythief.MD

I'm going to listen to these tunes tonight. Thanks for reaching out. You've always got a place to stay in the NYC area if you need.

I think just because my voice has sort of a higher pitched sound, and we have some of the same elements.

hi friend of Johnny's his # two mom he will know I listen to your music it was awesome I really liked THE OPEN ROAD GREAT!!! song but you guys are doing great keep it up I Wish you all the Best you have my support ..

Thanks Mom 2

I dug that band so much, and was very upset that they didn't keep releasing tunes. The one full length they put out is still great. Also, we both have the same In Reverie picture for our profile, so I'm sure you're awesome.

Also if anyone feels like checking out more tunes, heres the link for Greg's (one of the 3 member main members) other band: http://www.delpaxton.bandcamp.com.
08:42 PM on 04/14/14
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.
This band is great. Huge pleasant surprise. Collide Collapse is probably the best track on this album.
05:50 AM on 04/15/14
gotsubverted
Battle Stag Records
User Info.
best dudes. awesome band.
10:59 AM on 04/15/14
stephaniegross8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really really like this! Great job! Looking forward to full release!
08:56 AM on 04/17/14
luckisoverrated
So is breakfast food.
User Info.
I know I'm late to the party here, but isn't this the same dude from I'm Happiest When? Sleepy Feet was killer. Will follow this.
12:35 PM on 04/17/14
Johnnydcp
User Info.
I was in I'm Happiest When!
12:26 PM on 07/16/14
Johnnydcp
User Info.
I really like this. Well done. I can hear Saosin with some of the vocal harmonies. Very cool stuff. I really like the production on this.

Wow, cool stuff. Sounds like a cross between Park and early Circa Survive. It definitely has a strong early-to-mid '00s emo vibe.

This is fanastic. Real nice, smooth vocals.

Fucking rad. I love it.

Really digging this. Some of the guitar work is excellent.

Collide Collapse is my favourite of these 3, look forward to this album

i like collide collapse .. I hear more Park than anything!

Sounds good! Reminds me of All the Day Holiday.

I know I'm late to the party here, but isn't this the same dude from I'm Happiest When? Sleepy Feet was killer. Will follow this.

Hey everyone. I messaged everyone i quoted here, but we're releasing the album with these songs on it soon. To bring home the theme of Stepfriends, we are taking pictures of people who have been supportive/influential/awesome and making a giant collage for the album art. We'd like to include a picture of you for the album. If you'd like to be a part of it, send a picture to stepfriendsmusic@gmail.com. It can be of just you, you and friends/fam, or someplace or thing that you really love. Thanks everyone for the support.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos