Brettbrett
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Velvet Alley
11:44 AM on 04/27/14
Amy Sible
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is a super hard question, and I'm not following the rules by picking just one!

When I was 17 years old, my boyfriend introduced me to my first Strung Out song, Ultimate Devotion (it marked our beginning as a couple and my love for Strung Out). Fast forward 15 years and our youngest daughter is named Novella. Those two songs have a lot of personal meaning to me.

Besides that - Bring Out Your Dead!
07:07 PM on 04/27/14
Stacio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Black Crosses
02:16 PM on 04/28/14
Aaronjiski
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A great one is Scarlet both studio and acoustic live.
01:29 AM on 04/29/14
nikko1719
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ohhh man... this is definitely a hard one. There's just way too many songs that I love from these guys, but when I really think about it, it's between Novacaine and Matchbook. Both of these songs helped me out during one of the most difficult times of my life. Listening to both these songs instantly made me feel better and gave me that push I needed to carry on with my day. There's so many songs I'd wanna list, but these two have a very special place in my heart.

Fell in love with the band when I was a freshman in high school because of my brothers and 11 years later, my love for them keeps growing and growing. Everyone that knows me knows I'm basically in love with Jason haha. Jordan gave me one of his drumsticks after a show back in 2012 so the cymbal would definitely look bad ass next to it! :)
09:16 AM on 04/29/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Thanks to all who entered! The contest is closed and the winner has been contacted via PM.
11:47 PM on 05/01/14
aaronz123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All strung out songs are great but the one that does it for me is Lost Motel. The lyrics, the guitars, the drums are all absolutely killer. If i'm out for a run i can go an extra mile when that song comes on. If i'm feeling lost that song brings me home. If i want to feel like a guitar god i play along with the song. It never grows old to me. I love the that song and strung out!
aaron z.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version