AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
04:59 PM on 04/17/14
neko3usagi
User Info.
Hey guys! This is Kaitie speaking, along with Corrie and Khriscinda!

Kaitie says: Most of the questions I had about GONZO and you guys in general were answered by Daisy's AMA on Reddit, but I had a couple more!
To Eric specifically -- You mentioned that you were born in April -- so are you an Aries or a Taurus? I don't take Zodiac as gospel or anything, I just think it's fun and interesting, but do you think you exhibit traits of your sign?
To the whole band -- I noticed you guys worked with Ryan Mackfall on your upcoming video/videos. You have worked with him before, so what made you decide to work with him again? I really loved the videos you've already done with him, so I can't wait to see what you have done this time around!

P.S. We'll be seeing you guys in Detroit on June 22nd and again in Columbus on June 28th. We can't wait!

Khris says: Speaking of birthdays and signs, it's Corrie's birthday! Could you wish him a happy birthday?
05:10 PM on 04/17/14
neko3usagi
User Info.
Another question from another friend who couldn't be here right now!
Cassie says: Hi Loren! I have to say you're such an awesome guitarist. Your playing was what got me hooked on you guys! Which guitar players do/did you look up to for your own playing and style? I play a little myself and I always love hearing who people are inspired by. Thanks! I can't wait to see you guys in June!
05:16 PM on 04/17/14
neko3usagi
User Info.
You're wrong, that's Jesus's birthday
Wait, so Loren ISN'T Jesus?!?! My entire existence has been a lie.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos