Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
04:19 AM on 04/19/14
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Waiting in line in Chicago now.

Going for both Mayer Hawthorne releases, Childish Gambino, Jake Bugg, CHVRCHES, Chuck Inglish and Chance the Rapper, Fun, Paramore, Ghostbusters and Tam Impala for a friend.
07:02 AM on 04/19/14
zachff
User Info.
Honestly this was my most successful year.. which is odd because, it was the one I was the least excited for. First year I actually got everything I wanted :) Anyway, $75 (semi-yikes) later I walked with this.

Chvrches - Recover [EP] (numbered 1111 out of 2500, ha stoked on the number)
The Zombies - Odessey And Oracle
David Bowie - 1984 [Single/Picture disc] (didn't even know this was out today, one of my favorite Bowie songs)
Paramore - Ain't It Fun [Single] (for my girlfriend, but awesome looking vinyl!)

Thought about getting the Nirvana single.. but Pennyroyal Tea isn't one of my favorites. Thought about the Chiodos single, but didn't seem necessary. Also, Chvrches and Bowie were a bit overpriced.. but I guess its expected.
How much was CHVRCHES? I'm in line now.
08:23 AM on 04/19/14
zachff
User Info.
Got there a little late and missed out on circa survive and Bayside. I wasn't surprised about Bayside but I'm pretty bummed about circa survive. Guess I just need to get there earlier next year
In Chicago Circa was gone by person #5.
08:25 AM on 04/19/14
zachff
User Info.
Picked up everything I wanted plus Danny Brown - Old. Lots of stuff gone after the first few people.
03:16 PM on 04/19/14
zachff
User Info.
05:10 PM on 04/19/14
zachff
User Info.
only $32 for childish gambino? that's like $10 less than what i've been seeing. seems like a solid deal.
Yeah, I got CHVRCHES for lower than another guy said elsewhere in the thread so I think I got a pretty good deal.
05:11 PM on 04/19/14
zachff
User Info.
I see you went to Bull Moose. Love that store (chain). Made it out to Portsmouth today for my haul.
I actually was at Reckless in Chicago but if I'm ever out that direction I'll have to check Bull Moose. I feel lucky I got some good deals today.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests