Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 132 of 132.
06:37 PM on 04/19/14
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
I'm a massive SDRE fan, so does anybody with that split feel like sharing some details about their side of it?

It's a good song! You can stream it on YouTube, there's another thread on the news page with it!
06:39 PM on 04/19/14
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
Anybody listen to the death cab LP yet!? I took a $30 gamble on it.

I caught the tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. Curious how it comes across on record though. It's my first live LP purchase

Also super stoked to finally not have to pay $60+ for that GD Mae record that has been evading me since it's release. The blue/gold is pretty cool!
06:50 PM on 04/19/14
rsgrdnr
User Info.
picked up:

oberst/dawes
ray lamontagne
jimmy page/black crows (in-fucking-credible)
frightened rabbit
dmb
springsteen
death cab

missed out on muppets, rem, and the cake box set.

thanks to the awesome dude who i met on death cab's Facebook page who sold me his extra copy at the same price he paid. this was my first RSD that i didn't have to work, i had such a good time searching around north jersey/nyc
06:53 PM on 04/19/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
I really want to hear Dads - Woman ep... Can anybody help me out?
07:52 PM on 04/19/14
prettyLUSH16
Soundtrack To A Headrush
User Info.
http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/99092-the-bled-found-in-the-flood-lp-hot-topic-exclusive-42914/

Thanks a lot man, hope rise presses heat fetish soon to round out the collection. I wasn't a super huge fan of that record but it would be nice to have.

Also props on the fear before avatar!
08:39 PM on 04/19/14
MrBenjaminQLee
I am adorable.
User Info.
Anybody listen to the death cab LP yet!? I took a $30 gamble on it.

I caught the tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. Curious how it comes across on record though. It's my first live LP purchase

Also super stoked to finally not have to pay $60+ for that GD Mae record that has been evading me since it's release. The blue/gold is pretty cool!
I think it's fantastic. Magik*Magik Orchestra really added to most if not all of those songs in a cool way. It's a great collection of sweet renditions of songs from I believe all of their albums.
09:26 PM on 04/19/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I came out on top today for sure.

The Ramones- Meltdown with...
Circa Survive / Sunny Day Real Estate split
Paranorman OST
Regina Spektor- "You've Got Time" 7"
OFF!- Learn to Obey 7"
The Cure / Dinosaur Jr. Side By Side 7"
Mystery Side By Side 7" (ended up being Love / Rush "7 and 7 is")
and all three Crosses EPs

Edit: Found BTBAM online for $20. Had Bayside in my cart as well, but the lag was ungodly and it sold out before I could finish entering my info.
09:59 PM on 04/19/14
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
No luck getting a Circa/SDRE split. Managed to show a lot of restraint this year with my purchases.

Pinback debut
Frightened Rabbit LIVE at Criminal Records
inc.- no world (used for $10)

Did anyone manage to get the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon soundtrack? Apparently a ton of people came into Criminal today asking for it but the employees had no clue what it was and didn't get any copies in.

My friend managed to get a gently used copy of the Thrice/Manchester Orchestra split. Made his entire day.
05:52 AM on 04/20/14
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Waited in line for 5 hours at Princeton Record Exchange, and I managed to walk out with their last copy of the Childish Gambino record. Almost snagged fun. - Point and Light as well, but Because the Internet was pricey and I needed the cash for lunch after spending most of the day in line.
06:35 PM on 04/20/14
mms13
should i say something sensational?
User Info.
Here's my loot:
08:50 PM on 04/20/14
JGG
User Info.
Picked up the Bayside single, Fun., Cage the Elephant single, Paramore single, and the Black Keys CD single. First Record Store Day and it was awesome!
10:36 AM on 04/21/14
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
For anyone that was looking for some stuff, Bull Moose has some leftovers up on their site now. Not sure what/how much of anything is left, but worth a shot.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests