Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 22 posts
04:58 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
How's life been after Satori?

Life has been great! Lots of tours, meeting new people, and eating copious amounts of ice cream!
05:00 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Welcome! Thanks for doing this with us.

Anytime Jason! Thanks for having us :)
05:02 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Are there any plans for a new album or EP in the near future?

A full length in the distant future yes
05:05 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hey guys, not really a question, but one of my best friends, Sean Loera, has an older sister that's dating Blake, so that's pretty rad, he hooked me up with We Speak and other cool rare stuff. Hope to see you live and meet you dudes soon!

Also, a tour with Circa would be a dream come true. Looking forward to the vinyl!

Oh hey!! Yeah, can't wait to see you!
05:07 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
I was talking with Kurt a bit ago at a hometown show and mentioned I want ALLB to tour with ITM again. He basically said (in a disappointing tone) that's not going to happen again, why is that?

It will happen. They are our best buddies and we will sneak on their tour if we have to :)
05:10 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
What music are you guys currently listening to on the road? What's your favorite record of 2014 so far? What release are you most looking forward to?

We listen to a bunch of fun stuff lately. The new issues record, a vocal group called Pentatonix, Balance and Composure and of course Katy Perry!
05:12 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
How do you do the voo doo that you do?

We do the voo doo that we doo when we doo moo moo upon a choo choo
05:18 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Here's a serious question. I know Chris is a fitness nut - how do you maintain cardio and strength while on the road?

It's hard to motivate myself everyday to work out when we drive all day and have to perform, but I try to get little workouts before shows to get me pumped up. I bring jump ropes, dumbbells, kettle bells, and a pull up bar to try to stay fit.
05:21 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hey guys! Picked up your album just on a random gut feeling last year and I must say it was one of the best random grabs ever, you make some kick ass music keep up the good work.

Thank you so much! We are glad you like it. Hope to see you soon!
05:24 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
What are your personal favorite songs you wrote?

Some Say It's Your Loss was very fun to write and is a blast to play
05:31 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hello, I the Mighty,
I have to say i have just gotten into your albums and I absolutely love your songs. Addicting and just plain awesome. Hope to see you guys on warped tour in Va area and I really liked how each song can invoke a different emotion, or just make you think about the past. My favorites have to be the dreamer, dancing on a tightrope,speak to me, failures, Some say its your loss, four letters and artful temptress. When I'm in a bad mood i can always count on music to be there! ;)
Keep doing what your doing and I can't wait for your third album already!
-Stephanie H.

Awww thanks Steph! That means a lot to us. Hope to see you soon!
05:32 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Is it true that your tour manager is a real live bear?

Rawwwwwwrrrrrrr!
05:36 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hey guys! I just discovered you guys recently (the day that Architects announced the tour) and already you are definitely in my top five favorite bands! If you haven't heard of them yet, I strongly suggest checking out a band called Affiance. I think you two would make probably the best tour of all time! Also, happy birthday to Brent! I can't wait to see you guys May 17th! Shout out to Blake for being one of the best drummers I've ever heard, and same goes for Brent (except with singing)!

I'm glad you dig it! We are excited for the tour and to see you out there!
05:40 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hmmm, what is the inspiration for the cover art with Satori? I'm sure it has a lot of symbolical meanings to it.

The album and album artwork is centered around the idea of enlightenment and the path to personal discovery.
05:42 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Will you ever make more of the dead mickey crew necks?

No Mickey crews, but TANK you for asking :) see if you can discover the secret word in there...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos