Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 190
06:11 PM on 04/22/14
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
How do y'all think you will progress from Satori? Will you try to expand on the sound or try to take it in a different direction a little?
Probably a little of both. We definitely don't want to limit ourselves...sorry, that's probably a bit of a cliche answer :/
krd1997
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is there going to be a commentary on the backgrounds of songs from Karma Never Sleeps EP like the ones u did with Satori?
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's a serious question. I know Chris is a fitness nut - how do you maintain cardio and strength while on the road?
1UpFrankenstein
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What does the logo/symbol of the band mean? and who created it?
06:12 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Can I ask what does the logo/symbol means? and who created it?
Ian actually created it shortly after we wrote the song "hearts and spades" many many years ago. It was a doodle that ended up taking on a life of its own and kind of organically became our logo. One thing we've never really pushed, but I always love seeing is when people throw it up with their hands at shows. It's kind of like a cult following thing at this point it seems... the people that have been following us the longest.
rodrigog
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Blake! I would like to thank you for being my inspiration for drumming. Ive always been so amazed with all the parts you write, ever since We Speak. I was wondering what your inspiration is! thank you so much!
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
How do you do the voo doo that you do?

We do the voo doo that we doo when we doo moo moo upon a choo choo
06:13 PM on 04/22/14
TLHCaustic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm seeing y'all May 4th. Any chance you play Technicolor or other stuff from the self titled EP?
06:13 PM on 04/22/14
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
Any new merchandise(shirts,hoodies,etc) coming anytime soon?
Yeah! We actually just picked up all of our new merch last night! All new stuff for the letlive./Architects/Glasscloud tour :)
06:14 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Is there going to be a commentary on the backgrounds of songs from Karma Never Sleeps EP like the ones u did with Satori?
There isn't an audio commentary, but I did do a written track by track of the songs and their meanings back when Karma came out. I'm sure a simple google will pop it up. :D
06:15 PM on 04/22/14
Bear mero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's a serious question. I know Chris is a fitness nut - how do you maintain cardio and strength while on the road?
Ben and Jerry's
1UpFrankenstein
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ian actually created it shortly after we wrote the song "hearts and spades" many many years ago. It was a doodle that ended up taking on a life of its own and kind of organically became our logo. One thing we've never really pushed, but I always love seeing is when people throw it up with their hands at shows. It's kind of like a cult following thing at this point it seems... the people that have been following us the longest.

Great it's almost like COTF with the dragonfly.
Trased152425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Probably a little of both. We definitely don't want to limit ourselves...sorry, that's probably a bit of a cliche answer :/

I thought it was pretty great! Can't wait to hear it when y'all do get to it.
06:16 PM on 04/22/14
javierwasacloud
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Happiest of birthdays Brent! I miss you all to an unhealthy extent.
What are some of the weirdest or coolest things that fans bring you at shows?
What would you like fans to bring you?

The vinyls look amazing. I'll try to grab one of those blue ones asap.
06:16 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
I'm seeing y'all May 4th. Any chance you play Technicolor or other stuff from the self titled EP?
Self titled acoustic EP, probably not... We're opening and don't have a set long enough to permit us to dig that far back into our discography. BUT I can promise you it's a high energy set packed with some hitters!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos