AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:48 PM on 04/27/14 
User Info.
lightning13
-
No Avatar Selected
i hope rdio picks up a ton this year. it's still my first choice for when i can afford to subscribe.
10:47 AM on 06/16/14 
User Info.
lightning13
-
No Avatar Selected
What are your guys' favorite albums from this year so far? I'm gonna take up a month of rdio and try to catch up.
07:36 PM on 06/12/15 
User Info.
lightning13
-
No Avatar Selected
after a while of thinking about rdio select, i agree.

i made this post in the apple thread but it's more relevant here.

i wish there was a plan for these streaming services where you can listen to anything on mobile, both albums and stations, without ads, but for limited hours a month/less quality (to make up for not paying as much as premium/unlimited). i would pay for that. rdio select is not what i want, but it's what i can afford. there's got to be some middle ground kind of plan for people who want to listen on mobile without interruptions but aren't restricted from listening to full albums.

i haven't listened to music properly in a long time, and i don't really buy music anymore, so what i would like is to have rdio on my phone (or maybe an iPod touch if i get one in the future, which i would like to) and be able to listen to a full album in correct order without interruption.

if it means i can't listen to many albums every month, or it's not 320 quality, i don't mind. but rdio select is nonsense...it's just stations! it's just ad-free pandora with some downloads at that point.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos