Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
11:45 AM on 04/28/14
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
Great interview.

We should really start posting the audio to these as podcasts. Even if the quality is from an iPhone speakerphone. I'd listen to it.

Pulled out some of my favorite parts:

We've always been the kind of band where, as long as we like it and our close immediate friends like it, that's all that really matters to us.

It was like, 'Oh, that's really cool, what you're doing. I'm gonna try to not fuck up what you're doing there, and I'm gonna play something a little bit softer.'

Just little things...we recorded the drums and the bass live which we'd never done before.

It's kinda funny, we would go to our practice space almost seven days a week, and we'd be in there for five or six hours a day trying to hash out these ideas. But every Friday we would have something called, um, Casual Friday...and on Casual Friday, we would get a case of beer and not really work on stuff. We would be working on something the day before, but instead we'd just play covers or jam the entire time. It was a day where it was totally okay if nothing got done and we wouldn't feel bad about it. So "Transient Love" came out of that, where we were jamming and one thing lead to another and we were like, 'Oh, this is pretty weird. But it's also pretty cool. Let's get into this.'
12:09 PM on 04/28/14
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
would be a pretty short podcast. we talked for 15 mins and then i was done transcribing it 45 minutes later. hahaha.
I wouldn't mind. Would be perfect for a commute.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos