AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30
01:19 PM on 05/09/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
Still not enough Nate love in here. KEEP IT COMING!
02:03 PM on 05/09/14
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
Definitely one of my favorite ones so far. Love hearing insight from this side of the business
02:48 PM on 05/09/14
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
Just finished listening and this was an excellent interview. I find the kind of Nate's work really interesting and thought this was conducted well from both sides. I hope to see some/all of you at Bled Fest!
03:53 PM on 05/09/14
jesster4life911
User Info.
Nate is not only an extremely talented promoter and booker, but a visionary, and an all-around genuine, nice guy.
04:09 PM on 05/09/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
Definitely one of my favorite ones so far. Love hearing insight from this side of the business

Just finished listening and this was an excellent interview. I find the kind of Nate's work really interesting and thought this was conducted well from both sides. I hope to see some/all of you at Bled Fest!

Thanks for listening.
04:51 PM on 05/09/14
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
User Info.
Going to listen to this in a little bit but stoked to see Nate and Fusion Shows as the focus of this podcast. I am very, very lucky to live in Michigan because nearly every single show I go to is a Fusion Show. Love to support that company for all of the great things they've done for the music scene in Michigan.

Edit: finished listening. This was one of my favorite episodes because of how little i know about this side of the business. Great work.
08:16 PM on 05/09/14
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
Bled Fest was great last year but this year didn't have enough to justify the travel for me.

Excited to listen to this
Agreed. 2013's line-up was the all-around best they've had so far - aside from maybe 2011, depending on who you ask. The undercard was so solid.
05:34 AM on 05/10/14
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Agreed. 2013's line-up was the all-around best they've had so far - aside from maybe 2011, depending on who you ask. The undercard was so solid.
Yeah last year was just stacked. This year is definitely good, but it's just too far for me to justify seeing a number of bands that are rolling through here over the next few months anyway
07:34 AM on 05/10/14
Lastnightintown
User Info.
Bled Fest was great last year but this year didn't have enough to justify the travel for me.

Excited to listen to this
Menzingers alone is justifying me going not to mention Bane, Title Fight, Transit, Fireworks, etc. Although I live in MI so I can understand not wanting to travel too far for it. The whole thing is just so awesome - venue, simplicity of it, very refreshing. Will be supporting this fest and Fusion for a while.
12:02 PM on 05/10/14
Uilliam
boom, roasted
User Info.
always love listening to these. a podcast with max bemis would be tight
12:56 PM on 05/10/14
MSIndulgence
www.signaturemistakes.com
User Info.
Nate is the fucking MAN. Seriously.
07:03 PM on 05/10/14
knorr45
IG: rj_knorr
User Info.
Holy shit, he went to the same college as me. That's kind of crazy. Another great podcast!
11:00 PM on 05/11/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
always love listening to these. a podcast with max bemis would be tight
The first three were with Max...haha
05:59 AM on 05/12/14
Uilliam
boom, roasted
User Info.
The first three were with Max...haha

I meant a new one! New record has me so intrigued.
09:02 AM on 05/12/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
I meant a new one! New record has me so intrigued.
Oh yeah, definitely would be interesting to hear everything behind Hebrews. On that note, I really think one with Brian from Weatherbox would be great; hat new album is going to turn heads, it reminded me of the first time I heard ...Is a Real Boy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos