Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
09:24 AM on 05/09/14
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
I remember this video that used to be on MuchMusic back in the day, it was some generic pop punk band, the video was them playing on a cruise ship while some pageant or beauty show was going on? I don't know, it's just a random video that stuck in my head, I remember liking the song, and it is lost to the broken hard drives of the past lol
09:33 AM on 05/09/14
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
It's Not By Choice! I chose another song by them for my playlist, but I love that one too and here's the video if you're feeling nostalgic:

this is why you're my favorite staff member lol

thank you! that's awesome! I need to check out a few of these guys I missed. Any other Canadian bands from that era you like that didn't make the cut?
11:48 AM on 05/09/14
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
No problem, glad I'm your favourite, haha. Smallman was one of the definitive labels from that era, I actually just did a list of essential albums for a Canadian music media outlet and I recommend you check it out. Carpenter, Moneen and Sick City are my absolute favourites:

http://www.aux.tv/2014/05/9-essentia...llman-records/

While I'm not a huge Ten Second Epic fan they still have a few good songs. "Something Beautiful" by Cauterize almost made the cut, but didn't last minute. The Artist Life's full-length was a little disappointing, but the EP they did in 2008 through Underground Operations was cool and you might like it.

I looooooooove Moneen. Is Carpenter still doing their thing? Because I think I recently grabbed a few albums by them.

will check out the other stuff, for sure. ¡Gracias señora Remus!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos