Password

Comments: Page 15
Displaying posts 210 - 224 of 224
04:50 PM on 05/29/14
fatkat
Kat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
do you ever just, hang out with fans before shows? not like outside the venue, but like get lunch?
ClarissaEffinR
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whats the "best" lyrical piece you've written so far in your career ? Or atleast your favorite?
Soupy
User Info.
Thanks guys! I'm gonna go watch wrestling.
04:51 PM on 05/29/14
sjb2k1
User Info.
I have lived every second of this since they signed Kelly from the USFL Houston Gamblers.. I FEEL YOU!!
ha did you ever see the interview he gave about not wanting to be drafted by buffalo? he thought he was safe but then they got him with the second pick they had in the 1st round.

i am pretty excited about sammy watkins though. i think it helps a lot that buffalo was his favorite team growing up. they need guys like that so they don't have to pay out the wazoo to sign guys like mario williams.
04:52 PM on 05/29/14
tambourineshoes
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Strictly Aaron West stuff for sure. And yea, Chikara rules!
Chikara is my favorite thing ever. I've only gotten to see Wrestling Is Respect which did a few shows in Boonton, NJ, I went to three of them during Chikara's shutdown. Was such a small show (like twenty people) that I got to meet everyone who wrestled there including Jervis, Chuck Taylor, Ophidian, Delirious, and all the goddamn Ants. Who's your favorite on Chikara's roster?
04:54 PM on 05/29/14
ItsMeScubaSteve
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks guys! I'm gonna go watch wrestling.
Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions!
04:58 PM on 05/29/14
ILiveInMyCar
User Info.
I think it would be great if we got like a spotify or rdio playlist with all some of the artists/songs that really influenced him on this album
04:58 PM on 05/29/14
pretendhappy
Pretend Happy
User Info.
cheers soupy!
05:06 PM on 05/29/14
raptorz44
One Who Gets Away/NJ Success Story
User Info.
Once The Wonder Years run their course, can you please become big in the acoustic/folk scene and eventually retire then when you're in your 50s have a few huge shows with like, ten piece orchestras where you play acoustic folksy versions of songs from your entire career?
05:28 PM on 05/29/14
kennyrules
User Info.
What are your thoughts about bands and musicians that use drugs or hallucinogenics to help them be more creative?
This has always been intriguing to me. I mean it's pretty clear to me that Weatherbox, for example, has lyrics inspired by hallucinogens and I've always felt the references will emotionally connect more with those who've also used them.

But I could be wrong, I mean Sgt. Pepper is widely considered one of the greatest albums of all time and I highly doubt all the people who love it have tried psychedelics.
05:45 PM on 05/29/14
Spicy
User Info.
Once The Wonder Years run their course, can you please become big in the acoustic/folk scene and eventually retire then when you're in your 50s have a few huge shows with like, ten piece orchestras where you play acoustic folksy versions of songs from your entire career?
One day Soups is going to be like Bob Dylan and I'm going to love it.
05:48 PM on 05/29/14
Timekeeper
Writer
User Info.
If Matt reads this thread for whatever reason: please release your solo EP! I've loved the couple of solo tracks you've put out over the years.
05:50 AM on 05/30/14
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Great chat.
06:28 AM on 05/30/14
undefinedcolton
User Info.
I have a couple of really convoluted ideas at the moment but we'll definitely be writing another TWY record before I even think about more AW stuff.
tybg

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version