AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: Needtobreathe

Posted by - 12:24 PM on 06/04/14
Our interview with Needtobreathe can be found here.
When we started the record, we thought we might call the record “Wasteland,” which is the first track. Really that’s where we were when we started out writing for the record. It was a pretty dark place for us as a band. We didn’t know the record was going to follow this path that it ended up taking. It took us more than a year to make the record, and a lot of the songs really follow the journey that the band was on. Obviously, we didn’t know where that journey was going to lead. The songs came out as the turns and changes happened to us.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
12:25 PM on 06/04/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
My OCD can't handle names stylized in all caps on the homepage. Needtobreathe for my sanity.
12:48 PM on 06/04/14
Jonathan Bautts
User Info.
My OCD can't handle names stylized in all caps on the homepage. Needtobreathe for my sanity.
Haha, yeah I don't know why they spell it with all caps now. When they first started out it wasn't like that.
03:07 PM on 06/04/14
harveyn590
User Info.
underatted band, they slay live
06:52 PM on 06/04/14
Quijiba
User Info.
hahahaha, it drove me crazy for the first few weeks I listened, er looked at the album while selecting it, but i've moved past it now... for the most part
07:58 PM on 06/04/14
inevitable
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha, yeah I don't know why they spell it with all caps now. When they first started out it wasn't like that.
Was it really ever different? Seriously wondering because looking at all album covers it was always in all caps on those.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos