Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Conditions Reschedule Final Show

Posted by: Blake Solomon (06/09/14)
Conditions had to reschedule their final show last night. It has been set for a new date of July 12th at The National in Richmond, Virginia. A short message from the band is in the replies.
Due to extreme circumstances, we’ve been temporarily left without a member and feel that it is not right to play a final show without our entire lineup.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
11:51 AM on 06/09/14
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
infoWith heavy hearts, we have been forced to reschedule tonight’s show. Due to extreme circumstances, we’ve been temporarily left without a member and feel that it is not right to play a final show without our entire lineup. We are torn apart about the situation, and know that many people have traveled to see us. We are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. Our last show ever has been rescheduled for Saturday, July 12th at The National, and all previously purchased tickets will be honored.
12:22 PM on 06/09/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
I saw their NYC show last Friday and they all seemed fine and happy to be there. I have no idea what this could possibly be about.
12:24 PM on 06/09/14
Penguin
Previously PengusNiugnep
User Info.
Now I can actually go! Still sad for anyone who misses out.
12:26 PM on 06/09/14
thishoax2live4
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I saw their NYC show last Friday and they all seemed fine and happy to be there. I have no idea what this could possibly be about.
From looking around on their facebook, it seems like one of the members got arrested after the NYC show.
01:19 PM on 06/09/14
jesster4life911
User Info.
01:33 PM on 06/09/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
From looking around on their facebook, it seems like one of the members got arrested after the NYC show.
I saw it was Corey. He was pretty intoxicated at that show. Some dumbass kept buying the band shots. The band stopped after 2 but Corey kept going.
02:43 PM on 06/09/14
rushour144
User Info.
I saw it was Corey. He was pretty intoxicated at that show. Some dumbass kept buying the band shots. The band stopped after 2 but Corey kept going.
So why is the guy a dumbass and not Corey?! I don't understand your logic. Corey is the one who doesn't seem to know how to control himself - for all we know the guy buying the shots was an uber fan that was offering them thanks in the form of drinks.
07:56 PM on 06/09/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
So why is the guy a dumbass and not Corey?! I don't understand your logic. Corey is the one who doesn't seem to know how to control himself - for all we know the guy buying the shots was an uber fan that was offering them thanks in the form of drinks.
Oh they're both dumbasses. It was the drunk fan's fault for buying it and it was Corey's fault for drinking them. Both are equally at fault. Security or the band mgmt should've stepped in but whatever. They're all adults. Just happy Corey is out of the drunk tank and that they rescheduled.
08:25 PM on 06/09/14
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i was all disappointed i wasn't going to make it out to see them this weekend, but now i'm going to make sure i see them next month. second chances are the best.
09:06 PM on 06/09/14
rushour144
User Info.
Oh they're both dumbasses. It was the drunk fan's fault for buying it and it was Corey's fault for drinking them. Both are equally at fault. Security or the band mgmt should've stepped in but whatever. They're all adults. Just happy Corey is out of the drunk tank and that they rescheduled.

Thank you! That's the answer I was hoping for :) I was just playing the devil's advocate about the whole "fan being nice" thing - dude is a major idiot. But yea, adults or not, someone should've stepped in - such is life.
10:09 PM on 06/09/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Thank you! That's the answer I was hoping for :) I was just playing the devil's advocate about the whole "fan being nice" thing - dude is a major idiot. But yea, adults or not, someone should've stepped in - such is life.
The entire night I kept wondering what that guy's final tab was. I had 2 Blue Moons, a shot of Jameson and a diet Coke for my friend and my bill was 32 dollars. Every other song, up came the guy with a waiter tray with 5 shots of who knows what. During their last song Better Life, the guy poured the shot into Corey's mouth while he was playing the song. It was just out of control to say the least.
10:17 PM on 06/09/14
rushour144
User Info.
The entire night I kept wondering what that guy's final tab was. I had 2 Blue Moons, a shot of Jameson and a diet Coke for my friend and my bill was 32 dollars. Every other song, up came the guy with a waiter tray with 5 shots of who knows what. During their last song Better Life, the guy poured the shot into Corey's mouth while he was playing the song. It was just out of control to say the least.

Wait, the dude was serving him DURING the show?!?!?! That is ridiculous!!! The dude was in the wrong but that's just incredibly rude of Corey to do to the people who paid money to be there. That's sad that he'd do something like that at what is quite possibly the last time people will see them live - at least have the common sense to give them a decent show. Wow...wow wow wow.
06:45 AM on 06/10/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Wait, the dude was serving him DURING the show?!?!?! That is ridiculous!!! The dude was in the wrong but that's just incredibly rude of Corey to do to the people who paid money to be there. That's sad that he'd do something like that at what is quite possibly the last time people will see them live - at least have the common sense to give them a decent show. Wow...wow wow wow.
I mean, Corey was handling himself and his playing wasn't affected, but you can tell he was hammered. The show was still like a 9.5 out of 10. Everyone sounded great. I think more people were annoyed by the guy coming on stage every other song than Corey being hammered.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests