AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Premiere: Love, Robot - "B.A.D." [Album Stream]

Posted by - 08:52 AM on 06/24/14
To celebrate the release of Love, Robot's new album, B.A.D., we are streaming the whole thing today. This should be right up the alley of fans of an edgier We Are The In Crowd and VersaEmerge. Check it out in the replies, and be sure to pick it up if you like what you hear.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
08:52 AM on 06/24/14
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
09:04 AM on 06/24/14
ACA
Next Show: CircaSurvive/TitleFight
User Info.
Here's to hoping that the RIYL isn't accurate and that the awful song they made a video for (with the girl in the apartment / fire escape / whatever) isn't an indication of where this band is going. The debut was really good, and they are a pretty solid live act.

Been waiting for this record, but it's not too surprising it hasn't leaked. Last time I saw them live there were like 10 people in the room, and they may have all been from the local acts opening.
09:37 AM on 06/24/14
Niko John
Space Cowboy
User Info.
Here's to hoping that the RIYL isn't accurate and that the awful song they made a video for (with the girl in the apartment / fire escape / whatever) isn't an indication of where this band is going. The debut was really good, and they are a pretty solid live act.

Been waiting for this record, but it's not too surprising it hasn't leaked. Last time I saw them live there were like 10 people in the room, and they may have all been from the local acts opening.
Can't imagine what the crowd was like when the opening acts were actually playing.
09:42 AM on 06/24/14
Niko John
Space Cowboy
User Info.
In reference to the RIYL, I like the duality of Jordan and Tay in WATIC. For Love, Robot I actually prefer the opposite. She has a cool, edgy vibe and the guy doesn't balance it well. Album sounds good. Nothing amazing, but it has a cool vibe.
11:22 AM on 06/24/14
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
used to play shows with these guys from time to time on Long Island when I played in a band, truthfully I'm not a big fan of their music but it's cool to see peers from when we were all playing shitty basement venues make it up here. Good for them.
11:52 AM on 06/24/14
Reckage90
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alexa is my neighbor and it's crazy seeing how they use to play shitty generic pop punk change into this unique dark style.
03:56 PM on 06/24/14
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
used to play shows with these guys from time to time on Long Island when I played in a band, truthfully I'm not a big fan of their music but it's cool to see peers from when we were all playing shitty basement venues make it up here. Good for them.
i wish you knew how much this made me chuckle.
i am air high fiving you right now!
06:56 PM on 06/24/14
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
there are a few really great parts in this album, musically there's a lot of gorgeous clean/ambient parts, but for me it overall falls flat, vocal melodies are cheesy (to me i guess), and the lyrics are sometimes cringe worthy.
10:55 AM on 06/25/14
syntax omitted
User Info.
The last album was leagues better than this, but this is still pretty listenable. Not bad.
06:37 AM on 06/26/14
Erik Bihl
I Like Music
User Info.
I didn't care to much for this album. The thing I liked the most about them were the "edge" they had. I think they kind of lost it with this album. But I do think Fire Escape and Machine are solid tracks. The rest isn't for me unfortunately

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos