AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Video Premiere: Vinny Vegas - "Last of the Lung Benders"

Posted by - 09:01 AM on 07/02/14
Vinny Vegas released their album The Big White Whale on vinyl yesterday, but I'd be lying if I said that the album hasn't been dominating my iTunes for weeks. Reminiscent of the music I grew up loving here on AP.net, The Big White Whale is an emotionally charged and nostalgic album that's relatable throughout. Take a listen to the entire album here and head to the replies to watch an exclusive acoustic video of "Last of the Lung Benders." Enjoy!

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
09:01 AM on 07/02/14
Lueda Alia
User Info.
11:39 AM on 07/02/14
Sanzen
Ricocheting
User Info.
Wow, fantastic recommendation. Loving this.
11:58 AM on 07/02/14
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Wow, fantastic recommendation. Loving this.
So glad to hear that! It really is an awesome album. I think a lot of people here would love it if they take the time to listen.
01:00 PM on 07/02/14
Chocobo
Ju-Ju-Junpei?
User Info.
I'm very impressed after watching this video. Will listen to the album right now. Thank you very much, Lueda.

(I think I've seen that name multiple times before on this site, and always thought it was an R&B solo artist or something because of the name, haha)
01:25 PM on 07/02/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
Thought this was All Time Low's merch guy, guess not
02:18 PM on 07/02/14
Chocobo
Ju-Ju-Junpei?
User Info.
Well, that album was a great listen. Just good music. Thanks for introducing them to me!
02:51 PM on 07/02/14
FlexMyHead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This blows. Even my dad, who likes Glee, would think this is cheesy. The drummer's beats and fills are weak and boring, the vocalist is trying way too hard to be sincere and arty. I liked the bass tone and production, so whoever recorded it did a great job. Trying to be adult alternative and failing is pretty sad.
04:40 PM on 07/02/14
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Thought this was All Time Low's merch guy, guess not
I always thought Vinny was the name of the lead singer... but I was wrong!

Well, that album was a great listen. Just good music. Thanks for introducing them to me!
Happy to hear you're into this stuff! I think it's a great debut, for sure.

This blows. Even my dad, who likes Glee, would think this is cheesy. The drummer's beats and fills are weak and boring, the vocalist is trying way too hard to be sincere and arty. I liked the bass tone and production, so whoever recorded it did a great job. Trying to be adult alternative and failing is pretty sad.

That's too bad.
07:33 PM on 07/02/14
gregchipkin
http://bodythief.bandcamp.com/
User Info.
played a show with these dudes in DC last weekend and they are AMAZING! really great dudes, and they put on a great show!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos