Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Changes

Posted by: Jason Tate (07/08/14)
Fun Fun Fun Fest has made two changes to their festival lineup. Modest Mouse will now be performing Saturday and due to Death Grips breaking up, Murder City Devils will perform in their place on Sunday.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
12:29 PM on 07/08/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
Is MCD that big? They are playing a show in Portland at a tiny little venue, and it sold out right away, but I didn't realize they were THAT big.
12:46 PM on 07/08/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
Press ReleaseFUN FUN FUN FEST is announcing today two changes to the music lineup for the festival Nov 7-9, 2014 in Austin. Modest Mouse will now be performing on Saturday, Nov 8 on the Orange Stage. The band will fill the slot previously held by Death Cab For Cutie, who had to cancel their performance due to an unforeseen and unavoidable scheduling conflict. The band is very sad to miss out on FFF, and they look forward to returning to Austin in 2015.

Also, following the napkin-announced breakup of Death Grips, FFF Fest is announcing that the Murder City Devils will perform in their place on Sunday, Nov 9 on the Black Stage. Murder City Devils will be playing in support of their new album to be released Aug 5, "The White Ghost Has Blood on Its Hands Again," which is their first full length studio release since 2000's "In Name and Blood."

To view the full festival music lineup broken down by day and stage - or to purchase weekend passes, Ultimate Smooth Passes (USP) and single day tickets - go to funfunfunfest.com.

FFF Fest has also recently released their 2014 Yellow Stage lineup, including comedy (Fred Armisen, Thomas Middleditch & Kumail Nanjiani from HBO's Silicon Valley, W. Kamau Bell) and spoken word (John Waters, Jello Biafra) and more. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements on the skate & ride action sports lineup as well as this year's Aqua Olympics program.
12:53 PM on 07/08/14
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Awesome about modest mouse, bummer about Death cab. I guess I'll go to summer fest in Dallas for Death cab and enjoy modest mouse at FFF.
01:02 PM on 07/08/14
Caitlin DeWeese
@dontmesswithatx
User Info.
MCD headlined FFF a few years ago and it RULED.
I am so stoked on both these line up changes!
01:29 PM on 07/08/14
pleasedontpanic
I believe. Help my unbelief.
User Info.
Would be so rad to see murder city devils.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests