AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Thousand Foot Krutch Post "Born This Way"

Posted by - 01:21 PM on 07/16/14
Thousand Foot Krutch have posted their new song "Born This Way" -- it's in the replies. Yeah, I didn't know they were still a band either.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 35
01:21 PM on 07/16/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
01:23 PM on 07/16/14
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
Throw up your Rawkfist!
01:34 PM on 07/16/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
If this isn't a Lady Gaga cover, I have no interest.
01:38 PM on 07/16/14
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
This stinks...He's become such a better vocalist over the years, but he has never EVER progressed as a lyricist...sometimes it seems even worst. Especially when he brings the raps back...it's just embarassing. It's just the same tropes on repeat.Their 2012 album had a couple of really great songs, but also some of the most embarrassing songs of their career
01:39 PM on 07/16/14
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
No issue with this band. Not something I'm going to listen to very often, but they do what they do well.
02:01 PM on 07/16/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
Get em' Trev.
02:06 PM on 07/16/14
theherox
User Info.
hahahaha
02:12 PM on 07/16/14
Turkeylegz
C'est La Vie
User Info.
This stinks...He's become such a better vocalist over the years, but he has never EVER progressed as a lyricist...sometimes it seems even worst. Especially when he brings the raps back...it's just embarassing. It's just the same tropes on repeat.Their 2012 album had a couple of really great songs, but also some of the most embarrassing songs of their career

Spot on. Especially about their last album.
02:23 PM on 07/16/14
AndrewCloer
brokenharmonics.bandcamp. com
User Info.
If I were God, I would be pissed that there is still christian music like this.
02:23 PM on 07/16/14
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
You didn't know they were still around? They've been pretty steady.

I like it (I heard it a few days ago). Trevor will always be one of my favorite vocalists. So diverse and great.
03:11 PM on 07/16/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
I saw these guys in 2001 after Set It Off came out. They put on a really fun set... I'vehad no interest in them since.
03:39 PM on 07/16/14
SnowBoardRX
User Info.
How could you not know they were still a band. They keep putting out great albums.

I agree with most of this, except everything that you think is "embarrassing". I highly doubt he/they think anything they've done is "embarrassing". Do your cheeks blush when you listen to these certain songs or when he raps? "Embarrassing" is definitely not the word. I enjoy it all!
03:50 PM on 07/16/14
theherox
User Info.
How could you not know they were still a band. They keep putting out great albums.

I agree with most of this, except everything that you think is "embarrassing". I highly doubt he/they think anything they've done is "embarrassing". Do your cheeks blush when you listen to these certain songs or when he raps? "Embarrassing" is definitely not the word. I enjoy it all!
hmmm....I would say that when I listen to "Light Up the Sky," yes, I feel embarrassed. hahah
03:50 PM on 07/16/14
theherox
User Info.
Spot on. Especially about their last album.
do you have a favorite record by them?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version