Username
Password

07:07 PM on 07/16/14 
User Info.
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
San Francisco, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
Didn't see any thread on this band/record - one of my favorite heavy releases of 2014.
Greg Puciato of The Dillinger Escape Plan, Max Cavalera of Soulfly/ex-Sepultura, Troy Sanders of Mastodon, and Dave Elitch of the Mars Volta.
Self titled album came out in May on Nuclear Blast.

01:43 PM on 07/17/14 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I keep wanting to say Kill OR Be Killed. Kill Be Killed is kind of frustrating to say.

Anyway, I didn't even know these guys got together and released an album. The embedded track is alright though.
02:06 PM on 07/17/14 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
dunno about the track in the OP but im gonna check out the album since mastodon and dillinger escape plan are great
02:38 PM on 07/17/14 
User Info.
Birdflu777
Life goes on, until it doesn't.
Willowick, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
More poppy than I had expected but it's still pretty cool, I'll check the full record out.
02:51 PM on 07/17/14 
User Info.
MusicNomadOf92
Music Aficionado
I like it, good debut. I haven't listened to it again since I first did but I would go back to it.
04:33 PM on 07/17/14 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham/Huddersfi...
Male - 23 Years Old
It's good. I was listening to it a lot back around its release.
06:47 PM on 07/17/14 
User Info.
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
San Francisco, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
dunno about the track in the OP but im gonna check out the album since mastodon and dillinger escape plan are great
More poppy than I had expected but it's still pretty cool, I'll check the full record out.
It's easily the hookiest on the record, the entire album kind of runs the gamut as far as styles go - with bits leaning towards the proggier elements of Mastodon, the groove based elements of Soulfly, and the math parts of Dillinger.
It's a great record - all three vocalists definitely do a great job - Greg actually sounds even more like Mike Patton than he did already at times haha.
08:41 AM on 07/19/14 
User Info.
Birdflu777
Life goes on, until it doesn't.
Willowick, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
It's easily the hookiest on the record, the entire album kind of runs the gamut as far as styles go - with bits leaning towards the proggier elements of Mastodon, the groove based elements of Soulfly, and the math parts of Dillinger.
It's a great record - all three vocalists definitely do a great job - Greg actually sounds even more like Mike Patton than he did already at times haha.
Oh cool. I figured the whole thing would sound kinda like that. I'm pretty stoked to check it out now.
10:16 PM on 07/20/14 
User Info.
mantipede
What a grand escape!
Louisville
Male - 27 Years Old
I remember seeing this album cover around but the name threw me off so I never checked it out. I didn't know Greg was in it, he's my idol. It has been acquired and it is amazing.
02:33 AM on 07/22/14 
User Info.
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
France
Male
OP's song is all over the place and would be much better without the predictable Papa Roach-like chorus

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos