AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Epitaph Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: Joyce Manor

Posted by - 02:18 PM on 07/17/14
We recently interviewed Barry Johnson from Joyce Manor about Never Hungover Again, which will be released on Tuesday via Epitaph Records.
A lot of it is about relationships that canít last and deteriorate for whatever reason, I think thatís more of a theme on all of our records. I spend quite a bit of time alone so that probably plays into it. Most of the songs touch on that in some way.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
02:56 PM on 07/17/14
like yesterday
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad you didn't pull ppl in with the br&new quote. The one you used was a good one!
11:17 PM on 07/17/14
truthbetoldxx
http://www.milkshakes.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
Really would've liked a question about why the dont play over 2/3 of the last album live. I'd be interested in why they don't like those songs or don't want to play them
08:54 AM on 07/18/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Really would've liked a question about why the dont play over 2/3 of the last album live. I'd be interested in why they don't like those songs or don't want to play them

That's interesting, didn't even realize that's the case. I've never seen Joyce Manor live and I probably never will because I'm in the middle of the Canadian prairies.
11:58 PM on 07/18/14
truthbetoldxx
http://www.milkshakes.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
That's interesting, didn't even realize that's the case. I've never seen Joyce Manor live and I probably never will because I'm in the middle of the Canadian prairies.
Hey, the interview was great though! Hopefully they'll get out your way sometime!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos