Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
12:51 PM on 07/24/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Really an excellent interview. This rarely happens, but I literally stopped all I was doing and carefully read each word while imagining Stephen conversing them. I was absolutely enthralled.

This is the first band break up I can ever recall in my life mattering this much to me. I have had favourite bands break up before, but I literally grew up with the band. I remember seeing Anberlin play with The Chemistry back before NTFP was released to a mere 25ish person crowd but you couldn't tell. Stephen was so incredibly optimistic, thankful and just a pleasure to be around - talked to him for a good 20 mins after the show.

It is incredible that this band went on to not only create 7 excellent albums but somehow evaded any real controversies, losing their values/morals and have maintained basically the same line up throughout. Really think about that, that is beyond rare. Finally, it's a treat that we as a community have mostly had the chance to be a part of it.

Thank you Anberlin, for creating the soundtrack to the lives of fans worldwide for the past 12 years.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos