Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 24 posts
09:57 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First time participating in one of these (actually found out about it far enough in advance to plan ahead - and i actually don't have a lot to do at work right now, haha)

Excited
10:01 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what's up guys!
Warped Tour question - and not about 2015 . . . but what made you guys decide NOT to play it this year?

All the signs were pointing to it- the Common Courtesy commercials on FUSE during Warped Roadies, half of the Self Help bill being on Warped, and Jeremy saying 'see you next summer' at the acoustic show in Corona, CA
10:04 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
also curious to know why 'A Shot in the Dark' has been retired from the live show

Didn't hear it at Self Help (which is unfortunate because it would've been the perfect exclamation point for Self Help, had it been the last song of the night) nor did we hear it at uFest in AZ
10:07 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is ADTR going to come back to Cali for Self Help Fest?
Self Help page already confirmed it'll return to Cali in 2015
10:14 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
well we have been trying to add some different songs to the live show. we really want to make sure everyone has a chance to see there favorite song live.
thanks Neil!

It's just that hearing it live at nearly all of the 30+ shows i've been to, i was a bit thrown when it wasn't the 2nd or 3rd song of the set, like it had been for a while. It was actually cool to hear Homesick that early in the set though, especially since i don't recall hearing it at any of the RBAIA shows.

On that note - i was pretty stoked to hear 'Another Song About The Weekend'; it was the last track from Homesick that i hadn't heard live - any plans to bring back some of the other older tracks that haven't been played live that much? (or possible a 10-yr anniv tour for '…Treason'?)
10:18 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i agree, NJ Legion, Monument, Show 'em the Ropes, Softest Thing, Your Way With Words . . . all under-rated tracks imo and need to be brought back to the live show.
10:20 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh here's a good one - have you guys heard of / do you like / what do you think of State Champs?

I'd love to see you guys bring them on tour - they're bringing back early 2000's pop-punk (alongside Wonder Years, Man Overboard, etc)
10:26 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello all! Sorry I'm way late, i was packing.
'sup Jer!

How did the Linkin Park thing happen . . . did they invite you specifically to come song with them?
(and what was that like - must have been an out-of-body experience considering you sang on a track that was popular when you/we were underclassmen in HS - any plans to work with them in the future?)

also, REALLY PISSED that i couldn't make it to that Warped Tour date . . . we went to Pomona and decided not to do Ventura cuz we got to see pretty much everyone we were planning to see and didn't want to deal with the drive home (work the next morning)
10:26 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
*sing

. .. goddamit
10:35 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They hit me up and asked me if I could do it, and told me that I could pick which song I did. I picked my favorite track from Hybrid Theory and never looked back! That whole band was really cool to me, and everyone they came in contact with that whole day. I was very impressed.
Well, i think it was a good choice and i can't think of any other track from Hybrid Theory that your vocal style would compliment better.

It think Hit the Floor from Meteora would have been pretty sick, too!
See you guys in LA!!
10:37 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's a fun one

The venue for LA on 9/24 is about a quarter mile from the California Science Center where the Endeavour is on display . . . if i figured out who at the CSC your management and/or Adam would have to get in contact with, would you guys be down to do a photo shoot standing on the wing of the shuttle (time permitting)?
10:43 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Walking Dead, Sons Of Anarchy, Orange Is The New Black, House of Cards, Family Guy
last day of Parks and Dev is 10/11 - walking dead season 5 premiers 10/12

coincidence?
10:51 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol, made it to page 44
10:54 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Neil - in hindsight, i wish i had asked if you wanted to go get a drink at the bar when we were chillin' at Golden Gods before GnR went on

maybe in the future? :)
10:57 AM on 08/08/14
masaccio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Neil I get told we look alike a lot. Youve actually commented on my instagram, we need a picture together! Would you like too?
i get the same thing but with Jeremy - ppl flagging me down in front of the Palladium in LA while we werei n line for GameChangers . . . i though it was pretty funny

Actually took a picture with someone at a show in Bakersfield later that year; she asked me, and when i said 'no, sorry. i wish!' we took the picture anyway to psych out her friend. lol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos