AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Emarosa Stream 'Versus'

Posted by - 12:02 PM on 09/01/14
Emarosa's new album Versus can be streamed in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 78
12:02 PM on 09/01/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
12:20 PM on 09/01/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Of course this streams as soon as Im about to head to work...sigh. Anyways, so far it's amazing.
12:24 PM on 09/01/14
Petitnaindes╬les
Kaneki-kun, BON APP╔TIT
User Info.
Spoiler : it's the best they ever sounded, save from few mellow songs.
12:24 PM on 09/01/14
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
Sweet Hopefully the stream will be up when I get off work tonight.
12:27 PM on 09/01/14
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
listened to first three tracks then stopped. dont know what I was expecting. never found them interesting in the slightest
12:35 PM on 09/01/14
Niko John
Space Cowboy
User Info.
Well time to clear the rest of my day. I really need to invest in some quality headphones.
12:36 PM on 09/01/14
canvasofwinter
User Info.
Yeah, I dunno what it is about this band, but I can't get into anything they've done. I like a couple of scattered songs -- A Toast to the Future Kids is pretty good -- but as a whole, their work seems pretty unmemorable to me. This feels the same.
01:05 PM on 09/01/14
Bradalee21
Hmm...
User Info.
The album leaked a couple days ago, and i've spun it as few times since then, but i just can't shake the feeling of disappointment that i had upon the first listen. The three tracks they released prior to the album launch were all really good, and got me really excited for the album, but the vast majority of the rest of the album is just boring. I knew that there would be more mellow songs on the album, and being a huge fan of Bradleys vocals i thought this would be a good thing, but holy hell do the songs lack imagination. They just drag on and on, and even though Bradley sounds technically good, it just does nothing for me.

Pretty gutted.
01:06 PM on 09/01/14
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Beautiful record and absolute the best they've ever been. I love it wholly and I'm glad that I preordered it.

So happy for Bradley too, as I can't say enough great things about his vocal and lyrical performance on this.

I'll Just Wait and But You Won't Love A Ghost back-to-back is my favorite part of this thing. Bevard, Gold Dust, and the 3 singles all get me pretty stoked as well.
01:20 PM on 09/01/14
Bi11 Lumburgh
User Info.
There's a few quality jams on here, but a lot of the album does seem a bit mellow.

The thing I don't understand was how vocal they were about being reduced to a Jonny Craig backing band, and now that they are out from under him, they release a record where they are just a backing band for the new vocalist. Dare i say that both of the Criag-era albums featured more stand out musicianship than this album.

I'll definitely continue to listen to it, as maybe it'll click once it sinks in a bit more. But I will say that Bradley sounds great on this album, I really dig his delivery
01:22 PM on 09/01/14
Youarcade
User Info.
Boooorrriiinnng
01:24 PM on 09/01/14
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
this guy at times might be one of the more annoying sounding vocalists in several years to come out of the "scene" or whatever yall are calling it now
02:04 PM on 09/01/14
weirdWOLF
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This will be one of the most overrated albums of the year. The hype is unreal.

Emarosa Versus Boredom: Boredom Wins
02:17 PM on 09/01/14
AshesOfAHero
User Info.
Personally never got into emarosa's previous albums, I just can't stand last singer after a song or two. But this albums pretty great.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos