Username
Password

09:39 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
Yeah i trust everything people have been saying about them in here, and that jersey up there looks sick. So im just trying to remain positive about the whole thing. It does appear that they were prompt about shipping it, but that HK's shipping service is just absolutely incompetent. I say this because my tracking email came on the 28th. So they were pretty damn fast about it. It's just every single step of the process has taken 4 or 5 days. which is just silly.

oh yeah man...thats 100% on the Hong Kong Post.

I think the worst turn around that I've had from the time TaraJersey shipped it until it left Hong Kong for the State was 5-6 days and that was in the Summer. So I guess I'd just chalk it up to the holidays and since its a package subjected to the customs process, that could just delay it.

If its left Hong Kong though on the 9th, there is an off chance you'll have it by Saturday. Especially since your on the east coast.
09:06 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
Hillsborough, NJ
Male
Update: My jersey arrived here without so much as an update from USPS. I'm so happy though and it looks awesome. Would definitely recommend, besides the whole shipping snafu, which wasn't on their end. Can't post pictures right now because my phones camera is shit. But I will try to soon
09:14 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Update: My jersey arrived here without so much as an update from USPS. I'm so happy though and it looks awesome. Would definitely recommend, besides the whole shipping snafu, which wasn't on their end. Can't post pictures right now because my phones camera is shit. But I will try to soon

what jersey did you order?
10:28 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Platinum Member
the one I got last week, my girlfriend ordered it the beginning of December and it didn't leave Hong Kong until Jan 2 or something

they might have just gotten backed up with the Holidays?
10:31 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old

Please do. I'm extremely curious as to how they look. I'm ordering one when they get Richard Sherman jerseys in.

Sounds like you just got hit by a rare shipping snafu which I guess probably isn't terribly rare around this time of year. But still, glad you got it and are happy with it.
10:32 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
what jersey did you order?

Russell Wilson.
11:05 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
Hillsborough, NJ
Male
Please do. I'm extremely curious as to how they look. I'm ordering one when they get Richard Sherman jerseys in.

Sounds like you just got hit by a rare shipping snafu which I guess probably isn't terribly rare around this time of year. But still, glad you got it and are happy with it.

Yeah, will do. It even has the cross hatching and stuff in the numbers. It looks pretty sick. And yeah, I'm sure the shipping had to do with the holiday season. I was just surprised because the USPS tracker was pretty much useless. Haha
11:11 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
Yeah, will do. It even has the cross hatching and stuff in the numbers. It looks pretty sick. And yeah, I'm sure the shipping had to do with the holiday season. I was just surprised because the USPS tracker was pretty much useless. Haha

the USPS tracker is without a doubt worthless whether your packages are international or domestic. I've learned that over time.
11:11 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, I want to see how it looks.

Glad you used the word snafu.
04:59 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
thechrisformat
let's tune out
Avondale, PA
Male - 27 Years Old

04:49 AM on 05/21/13 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Damn dead post
11:51 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
underdawg1119
fghtffyrdmns
Atlanta, GA
Male - 26 Years Old
Anybody ever ordered anything from here? Seems pretty cool if there's no sort of licensing related limitations or whatever.
06:50 AM on 09/12/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Anybody ever ordered anything from here? Seems pretty cool if there's no sort of licensing related limitations or whatever.

Wonder how much it costs?
07:08 AM on 09/12/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I went to the link and it froze my computer, eh
11:02 PM on 12/18/13 
User Info.
jimmy4soccer
No Avatar Selected
oh yeah man...thats 100% on the Hong Kong Post.

I think the worst turn around that I've had from the time TaraJersey shipped it until it left Hong Kong for the State was 5-6 days and that was in the Summer. So I guess I'd just chalk it up to the holidays and since its a package subjected to the customs process, that could just delay it.

If its left Hong Kong though on the 9th, there is an off chance you'll have it by Saturday. Especially since your on the east coast.

I bought my son a AC Milan jersey (Shirt+Shorts)from tarajersey soccer site :Http://www.Tarajerseyonline.net . And they shipped for free by the HongKong Post as well . It takes only 5 days this time. That's awesome . Only $34 for the whole kit .

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos