Password

Album Review

The Lush - Lost in Between Album Cover

The Lush - Lost in Between

Reviewed by
The Lush - Lost in Between
Record Label: None
Release Date: December 2007
This review is a user submitted review from Susan Frances. You can see all of Susan Frances's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
12:59 AM on 07/08/08
The Personist
http://davidwpritchard.tumblr.co m
User Info.
Well-written, but I didn't get much out of it...It felt so cold and impersonal, like you were using those big words just for the sake of using them. What is a "nu metal ware?" A "power punk fringe?"

I'm sorry, but it just...was lost on me. I read it, I know what the big words mean, and I just don't see how it helps convey a sense of how you liked the album. Nice vocabulary, though.

I also take issuance with your formatting every review you write similarly. Vary it up a bit, and it would be a more enjoyable read. Big words alone do not a good review make.
06:16 AM on 07/08/08
Ryzenfall
makin' good time
User Info.
Well-written, but I didn't get much out of it...It felt so cold and impersonal, like you were using those big words just for the sake of using them. What is a "nu metal ware?" A "power punk fringe?"

I'm sorry, but it just...was lost on me. I read it, I know what the big words mean, and I just don't see how it helps convey a sense of how you liked the album. Nice vocabulary, though.

I also take issuance with your formatting every review you write similarly. Vary it up a bit, and it would be a more enjoyable read. Big words alone do not a good review make.

You just reviewed a review. Do you need someone to talk to?
09:21 AM on 07/08/08
The Personist
http://davidwpritchard.tumblr.co m
User Info.
You just reviewed a review. Do you need someone to talk to?

I was attempting to provide constructive criticism so as to help enhance the quality of future reviews.

It's like everyone who says "good review" or "this review sucksssssss" only I explained why. I have no qualms.
11:20 AM on 07/08/08
YouthMovement
...wishes his username didn't suck.
User Info.
for some reason the cover art intrigues me. something about barren streets gets me going i guess =P

teh RIYL is getting me to check this out.
01:49 PM on 07/08/08
Ryzenfall
makin' good time
User Info.
I was attempting to provide constructive criticism so as to help enhance the quality of future reviews.

It's like everyone who says "good review" or "this review sucksssssss" only I explained why. I have no qualms.

Good point. Extra points for saying 'qualms.'

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version