Username
Password

12:50 AM on 07/10/08 
User Info.
WarpSpeedChewy
You know Elvis had a twin brother?
Metro-Atlanta, GA
Male - 26 Years Old

Who else loves this show besides me ? By far one of the best TV shows ever. I got the Blu-Ray season DVD last week and I've been going through the season before the show comes back on.
11:08 AM on 07/10/08 
User Info.
demondays524
welcometonormal.tumblr.co m
Mooresville, NC
Male - 22 Years Old
I downloaded the first episode yesterday for my iPod. I thought it was pretty good, I'm gonna TiVo the marathon when it comes on next week. I would buy the DVDs now, but I want to make sure I really like it before I do.
11:46 AM on 07/10/08 
User Info.
PaulsRightNut
and the world spins madly on
No Avatar Selected
I just rescently discovered this show. I realized Connor (from angel...dont know the guys name) was in it so I was interested.

I've only been able to see the first few episodes. Its not bad, but to be honest its almost hard to watch. I mean with all the smoking and cheating and women bashing...haha its pretty crazy how it was.

oh yeah, I also just noticed the red head secretary is the same read head that was in a couple episodes of firefly, which is kinda funny cause her role was similar.
05:57 PM on 07/10/08 
User Info.
WarpSpeedChewy
Metro-Atlanta, GA
Male - 26 Years Old
I downloaded the first episode yesterday for my iPod. I thought it was pretty good, I'm gonna TiVo the marathon when it comes on next week. I would buy the DVDs now, but I want to make sure I really like it before I do.
That's a good idea. I've watched it since it came on. You'll start to really appreciate the show the more you see it.
I just rescently discovered this show. I realized Connor (from angel...dont know the guys name) was in it so I was interested.

I've only been able to see the first few episodes. Its not bad, but to be honest its almost hard to watch. I mean with all the smoking and cheating and women bashing...haha its pretty crazy how it was.

oh yeah, I also just noticed the red head secretary is the same read head that was in a couple episodes of firefly, which is kinda funny cause her role was similar.
Yeah he's really good on the show. I prefer him on Mad Men more than Angel actually.

It's definitely has that quality to the show but as the show progresses, you really do see the characters beyond their sexism and their views. The show does a great job at showing how incredibly imperfect they are, but it's does let you know there are human.
06:01 PM on 07/10/08 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
i need to watchin it
03:51 PM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
demondays524
welcometonormal.tumblr.co m
Mooresville, NC
Male - 22 Years Old
I watched the whole season and I have to say, I'm hooked. I'm rewatching the DVDs again before the new season starts tomorrow.
04:17 PM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
dichotomous
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
What craziness will Don Draper get himself into this time!?
06:27 PM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
WarpSpeedChewy
Metro-Atlanta, GA
Male - 26 Years Old
What craziness will Don Draper get himself into this time!?
I'm really looking forward to finding out why exactly happened to him that made him want to leave his home.
10:06 PM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
Batman138
Richmond, VA
Male - 25 Years Old
This show is pretty good, I just watched the whole thing. It is different from all the other tv shows around now and it has an interesting take on the 60's. Hopefully the 2nd season gets better.
11:09 PM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
dichotomous
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm really looking forward to finding out why exactly happened to him that made him want to leave his home.

I don't know if it will be explained. Maybe it will, I feel that it was the sense of being trapped and triggered a sort of fight or flight response.
11:33 PM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
everybody is fucking talking about this show; i swear, everything i read or watch, it has something about this.

can somebody tell me when the madmen marathon of season 1 is on?
11:34 PM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
nevermind. it happened last week
02:13 AM on 07/27/08 
User Info.
carcrashofahart
climb is all we know
No Avatar Selected
cant wait for tonight, yay!
09:02 PM on 07/27/08 
User Info.
dichotomous
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
That was one of the finest season premieres I've ever seen. I downloaded the show for the first season, but were all the commercials like the BMW one? It was so seamless, a commercial about the advertising strategy. If all commercials were like that, I think I might even look forward to them!
10:02 PM on 07/27/08 
User Info.
Rockybehri
loved you at your darkest.
Auburn, AL
Male - 26 Years Old
The red head is sooooooooooo hot.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music