User Info.
No Avatar Selected
terrible band
07:35 AM on 07/21/08
goodnewsgeorge
User Info.
funny ass review

if you're looking for a band that imitates CIWWAF, look no further
(which is a good thing if you're a fan of CIWWAF)
07:53 AM on 07/21/08
refgirl23
at least I'm not a UT fan
User Info.
I've always enjoyed reading your reviews whether I agree with them or not.

But frankly, I couldn't get through this album. I thought it was a great leap backwards in comparison to the EP (which I loved).
07:55 AM on 07/21/08
foreverSWEET
Have another biscuit, sorry.
User Info.
Great review -- the album is still growing on me, because I've refused to stop spinning Danger Radio. And once i finish that CD, nostalgia hits and I'm listening to FTSK and The Cab, then its time again for Danger Radio and maybe a bit of Punk Goes Crunk. (Don't judge me haha xD I listen to what I like)

But the few times I have listened to CSWS, I've really enjoyed it.

Thanks again for the review!! (hilarious!)
08:10 AM on 07/21/08
brentkid
I am no king.
User Info.
Amazing review - had a good time reading it.

I personally like this album. I take it at face value and enjoy it a lot. I think a lot of people are turned off by the bad lyrics and boy band-esque look they have going.
08:25 AM on 07/21/08
bradlariah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this band sucks .the beauty of pop punk.?this band is just another wana be cute is what we aim for.
more like gay is what al these bands aim for.its cuz people like you nowadays that these garbage mediocre bands in this stupid trend are gettin credit they never earned..thats y warped tour has gone to shit. good pop punk bands like Boys night out,bayside, i am the avalanche ,Halifax and punchline are who desreve it. andhave good music not just whiny girl bs

Agree on every level. All these new bands sound exactly the same with their boring and typical lyrics about the same old shit. Instead of relying on their musical talent, they rely on their style or some technical beat to make a song catchy. There are some bands out there still(bayside,boys night out, etc.) that have the ability to mix it up and do something different. Please Stop giving in to these new age pop bands, then maybe we won't be hearing these guys becoming popular every year and their scenester fans will move on.
08:50 AM on 07/21/08
Rescued18
i'd do it all again for you.
User Info.
"I hope you won't skip over The Maine because they're prettier than you."

I love this album and i love this review.
and The Maine is one ridiculously good looking band.
09:00 AM on 07/21/08
scmaley
And away we go
User Info.
I love your reviews, Blake. They're always entertaining. Also, I completely agree with the "jog-don’t-sprint tempos" part. Sometimes I just want to hand them a Red Bull so that they'll just get on with the song. But then again, it is what seems to separate them (a little bit) from other bands in their genre.
09:32 AM on 07/21/08
You Got Owned
@andymania
User Info.
Amazing review - had a good time reading it.

I personally like this album. I take it at face value and enjoy it a lot. I think a lot of people are turned off by the bad lyrics and boy band-esque look they have going.
amazing avatar.
i need to hear this record.
it seems like it'll grow on me.
09:35 AM on 07/21/08
The Personist
http://davidwpritchard.tumblr.co m
User Info.
this band sucks. The beauty of pop-punk? This band is just another wanna be cute is what we aim for.
More like gay is what all these bands aim for. It's cuz of people like you nowadays that these garbage mediocre bands in this stupid trend are getting credit they never earned. That's why warped tour has gone to shit; good pop punk bands like Boys Night Out, Bayside, I Am The Avalanche, Halifax and The Matches are who deserve it and have good music not just whiny girl bs.

Your complete lack of any knowledge of the English language is funnier than the fact that you made a gay joke, which isn't even funny considering most of us aren't in middle school anymore.

You also said Punchline was good pop-punk. I lol'ed.

In other news, good review, though I feel like this is an album I'll ultimately have to pass on. I"ll download it first, though.
09:42 AM on 07/21/08
cheesebowl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i agree with all the people who say "great review, horrible band" or something to that effect.
i happened to stumble upon this band about a month ago and i'm sorry i did.
10:12 AM on 07/21/08
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Great review. I actually dig this album a lot, so I agree with prettty much everything you said.
10:30 AM on 07/21/08
NotThtKndaGirl
User Info.
awesome review, and i couldn't agree more. i like CSWS more and more every time i listen to it.
10:34 AM on 07/21/08
brentkid
I am no king.
User Info.
amazing avatar.
i need to hear this record.
it seems like it'll grow on me.
Haha, thanks.

The album definitely grows on you. When I heard the 30 second clips before its release I thought it was going to be terrible. Everything sounded exactly the same. After a few plays I really started loving the album. Some people just take music too seriously - this is just fun music.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos