AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26
10:52 AM on 08/13/04
Guernica172
User Info.
I dunno No. 5 With a Bullet reminds me alot of Your So Last Summer, I think Set Phasers or 180 would be excellent and would prolly do well....Slowdance wouldn't be bad but like someone said not many bands release the album closer
11:24 PM on 08/13/04
m80rocker346
Been Here A While
User Info.
fuck new american classic, it's a good song, but shouldn't be a single. i'd pick this photograph is proof just because they are planning it and it's the second or third single from spider-man. if not it should be 180 by summer, then set phasers to stun, and if they get the need for a fourth let the fans vote on it. so to recap:

1. this photograph/180
2. 180/set phasers
3. set phasers/fan vote
05:13 PM on 08/14/04
avengedtbs
May your music break my eardrums
User Info.
i keep hearing that this photograph is proof or set phasers to stun will be their next single. set phasers to stun is my favorite song on this album so of course i would like to see it as their next video, but tpip is fine too. i would also live to see number five with a bullet become a single.
12:56 AM on 08/17/04
star_addict13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awesome interview!! i was able to go to their most recent jimmy kimmel performance and man did they kick ass!! performed "setphasers2stun" and "thisPhotographIsproof" as well as "a decade under the influence". next single will most likely be "thisPhotographIsProof"...would nt mind my fave off the album "IamFredAstaire"....does anybody agree?? "180Bysummer" would be nice though!!
03:12 AM on 08/17/04
IGuessItsOkay
Been Here A While
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by star_addict13
awesome interview!! i was able to go to their most recent jimmy kimmel performance and man did they kick ass!! performed "setphasers2stun" and "thisPhotographIsproof" as well as "a decade under the influence". next single will most likely be "thisPhotographIsProof"...would nt mind my fave off the album "IamFredAstaire"....does anybody agree?? "180Bysummer" would be nice though!!

are you kidding me? I mean...I usually don't rag on people for their opinions because everybody is entitled to them. But I just can't believe what you just said. I Am Fred Astaire is your favorite? What the hell is that? besides New American Classic, I am Fred Astaire is the worst damn song on the album. its boring as hell.
06:02 AM on 08/17/04
CircaEnder
act appalled
User Info.
i think any song on the cd could be a good single, i dont think any of the songs are bad...but i also love tbs alot......but #5 would be good single
07:13 PM on 08/17/04
Kill Cupid
Poetic Tragedy
User Info.
I don't care what's there next single, I think their all pretty good. I'm predicting 'New American Classic' it's cliche to have a video of your only ballad on your album- which there's nothing wrong with that. just seems very expected to me.

Ha Ha "Your just another stupid haircut." what a title, lol.
06:50 PM on 08/28/04
makeithurt
User Info.
Very good interview. Taking Back Sunday kicks ass.
HA! "Your just another stupid haircut" great song title, great indeed.
02:46 AM on 08/30/04
AfterTheRomance
Captian Underpants
User Info.
I still despise This Photograph is Proof.. I don't know why but I can't find any way to like that song. I doubt a wicked video could help me there either.
Oh well.

180 By Summer should be the next single. Not that it matters all that much anyway.
08:48 PM on 10/26/04
furthersfire10
I Own Emo
User Info.
ok what is taking back sundays set list 4 their tour w/ fall out boy and mbr kuz im goin 2 c them on halloween. I just couldnt resist after goin at warped. They were soo amazing. BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so could u please just reply if anyone knows.
01:49 PM on 12/15/14
C@RR!3
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums