Username
Password

02:43 PM on 06/07/05 
User Info.
aminorthreat55
Bunuelito!
Baltimore, Maryland
Male
Greatest thing ever. So cheap, the turnaround is incredible and they have a movie selection that is much much better and wider than Blockbuster's. We use it so much, and it's only like $15 a month, so far for us it has equaled out to about 50 cents for each movie.
04:35 PM on 06/07/05 
User Info.
mondeoman
Is A Sense's Fail Fan
No Avatar Selected
Yeah my friend has it and she gets these movies all the time. Last summer she got all the Sex and The City episodes in like a few weeks while her boyfriend was gone and watched them all. I'd so do it but I have a problem watching movies.
05:01 PM on 06/07/05 
User Info.
SilverStar89
keep it real, shout out.
NYC.
Female - 25 Years Old
Netflix is awesome. It's seriously the best thing ever. Any movie I want, they have. They even had the Thrice dvd and stuff. I love it. Especially the no late fees and no due dates. It's great.
05:18 PM on 06/07/05 
User Info.
Cal Smith
Politics Writer
Texas A&M
Male - 32 Years Old
benefit of blockbuster is that you get 3 coupons every month. 2 for free video games or instore rentals and 1 to purchase a dvd for 8 dollars
08:29 PM on 06/07/05 
User Info.
Justin_stacy
Go AWAY! Batin'!
Kansas
Male
I've got Hollywood Video's deal.......it's $10.20 a month.....and i can rent any movie in the store older then 3 weeks and have up to 3 movies out at anytime....
10:13 PM on 06/08/05 
User Info.
afk999
over and out (of control)
State College PA
Male - 30 Years Old
on demand cable is the best
12:28 PM on 10/04/05 
User Info.
kirbs84
True Punk Fan
No Avatar Selected
With netflix, can you rearange your list so that if you find a different movie that's not on your list, it'll be mailed before the ones that are? Also, which plan do you have and is it worth it?

Hope that makes sense.
12:35 PM on 10/04/05 
User Info.
cantnokdahustle
Longhorn Baseball
University of Texas
Male - 29 Years Old
you can certainly reorganize your que, but not once you've been emailed that a certain film has been sent to you. i have the 17 bucks a month program, 3 rentals at a time. yeah, it's worth it, the turn around is usually really fast.
01:10 PM on 10/04/05 
User Info.
niveK
dook dook dook
I had the 3 movies at a time plan, but it sucked, the turn around was horrible. If you return movies too fast the deliberately wait to mail your next one out.
01:48 PM on 10/04/05 
User Info.
A picasso blue
RAPID FIRE TOLLBOOTH
Norwell, MA
Male - 26 Years Old
Originally Posted by niveK
I had the 3 movies at a time plan, but it sucked, the turn around was horrible. If you return movies too fast the deliberately wait to mail your next one out.
the last three things i've rened off of Netflix sucked. i need recommendations if anyone's got any. these are the ones that sucked ass:

- Northfork
- Human Nature
- Elephant
05:34 PM on 10/04/05 
User Info.
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
New Bern, NC
Male - 29 Years Old
Originally Posted by niveK

i've never had problems with netflix. sometimes i could send a movie out on monday and have a new movie in my mailbox on wednesday.

netflix rules.
07:38 PM on 10/04/05 
User Info.
A picasso blue
RAPID FIRE TOLLBOOTH
Norwell, MA
Male - 26 Years Old
what have you guys rented off it recently? i disliked the last 3 things i got
08:14 AM on 01/30/06 
User Info.
lanolynn
yellowcard killed my wife
murfreesboro, tn
Male - 30 Years Old
Does anybody else who has netflix think the service has sucked over the last several months or is it just me?
08:36 AM on 01/30/06 
User Info.
radiofriendly
stachy destroyer
Dallas, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
i never jumped on the whole internet renting thing. just always seemed kind of pointless. and there's always that chance that you'll get the poor service bug like you're talking about.
10:11 AM on 01/30/06 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
it hasnt seemed that much different to me. still get the dvds i want, no playing problem, send em back

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos