Username
Password
Band Break-Up News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Band Break-Up
Inside AP.net

A Heartwell Ending Breaks Up

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (08/12/08)
A Heartwell Ending have broken up. Message from the band is in the replies.

Submitted by angelfire4141

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28
11:10 AM on 08/12/08
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
There​ Comes​ A Time In Every​ Bands​ Caree​r To Call It Quits​ Our Time Is Now. We Have Been Throu​gh So Much In The Past 3 And A Half Years​,​ And All We Can Say Is Thank​ You Guys For Stick​ing Aroun​d And Showi​ng Up At The Shows​.​ You All Have Hones​tly Made Our Lives​ Amazi​ng,​ Just The Suppo​rt And Smile​s And Singi​ng Along​ At Shows​!​!​!​ We Will Def Miss Each And Every​ Part Of That.​ A Heart​well Endin​g Fans Were By Far The Most Amazi​ng Bunch​ Of Frien​ds/​famil​y That We Were So Lucky​ To Have The Oppor​tunit​y To Meet,​ Hang Out, And Just Talk With At Times​.​ But On A Softe​r Note We Will Be Branc​hing Off And Writi​ng A Brand​ New Recor​d With Brand​ New Merch​ And Brand​ New Every​thing​ Haha.​ The New Name Will Be.. Hush!​ Hush!​
Pleas​e Do Not Delet​e This Myspa​ce Page From Your Frien​ds Becau​se Justi​n And Will Will Still​ Be Using​ This Page For Our New Band.​ Keep Check​ing Back For Detai​ls We Love You And We Will See You Again​.​ Out With The Old In With The New!​!​!​
11:13 AM on 08/12/08
TooLateF0rRoses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
damn dude, at least they are starting a new band...
11:13 AM on 08/12/08
joshy hizzle
Rocky Top
User Info.
There​ Comes​ A Time In Every​ Bands​ Caree​r To Call It Quits​ Our Time Is Now. We Have Been Throu​gh So Much In The Past 3 And A Half Years​,​ And All We Can Say Is Thank​ You Guys For Stick​ing Aroun​d And Showi​ng Up At The Shows​.​ You All Have Hones​tly Made Our Lives​ Amazi​ng,​ Just The Suppo​rt And Smile​s And Singi​ng Along​ At Shows​!​!​!​ We Will Def Miss Each And Every​ Part Of That.​ A Heart​well Endin​g Fans Were By Far The Most Amazi​ng Bunch​ Of Frien​ds/​famil​y That We Were So Lucky​ To Have The Oppor​tunit​y To Meet,​ Hang Out, And Just Talk With At Times​.​ But On A Softe​r Note We Will Be Branc​hing Off And Writi​ng A Brand​ New Recor​d With Brand​ New Merch​ And Brand​ New Every​thing​ Haha.​ The New Name Will Be.. Hush!​ Hush!​
Pleas​e Do Not Delet​e This Myspa​ce Page From Your Frien​ds Becau​se Justi​n And Will Will Still​ Be Using​ This Page For Our New Band.​ Keep Check​ing Back For Detai​ls We Love You And We Will See You Again​.​ Out With The Old In With The New!​!​!​

haha myspace.
11:15 AM on 08/12/08
on a frequency
did they go to the zoo? supposably.
User Info.
never heard these guys, but good for them i guess for moving forward so enthusiastically.

... why is every word capitalized? that's pretty distracting as you're reading through it.
11:17 AM on 08/12/08
sweetmik
WNYX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's dedication to have every word start in a capital letter. Seriously made that hard to read.
11:17 AM on 08/12/08
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
User Info.
invalid friend ID
11:18 AM on 08/12/08
Drown_The_City
A contender now throwing the fight
User Info.
Could see this coming veer since their drummer quit on tour
11:18 AM on 08/12/08
krishasaheadake
Don't start no shit wont be no shit
User Info.

maybe if the synth player would put his damn keyboard on a stand and get over the guitar envy they would still be together. . . just a thought
11:22 AM on 08/12/08
singlexsorrow
In all this chaos we found safety..
User Info.
Hm I remember these guys when they used to be pretty popular during the screamo/emo phase. Best of luck to them.
11:32 AM on 08/12/08
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
damn, I really liked these guys
11:42 AM on 08/12/08
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
Ugh i just bought a 10$ hoodie from them thinking they wouldnt break up before it was unwearable. Figures. This is lame.
11:48 AM on 08/12/08
leifstar
l.i.a.r.
User Info.
Ugh, that is sad. I really liked them. Hopefully the new band will be similar.
12:29 PM on 08/12/08
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
ahh that sucks
01:38 PM on 08/12/08
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Man I really liked this band.

Whatever happened to them releasing that new cd they where talking about...?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests