Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 78
05:13 PM on 08/13/08
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
User Info.
Great interview. I love these guys and think they are more solid now than ever before.
05:20 PM on 08/13/08
loveyoutonight
User Info.
Nick is the man.

I can't wait to see them with Cobra. It should be a great time.
05:27 PM on 08/13/08
matt_bergeron
bandsoup.com
User Info.
We're actually planning to do a whole lot more songs about dudes so we can piss the bro's off for not changing "her" to "him"

bwhahhahaha. so good.

"the ADD generation has taken over. Myspace has leveled the playing fields between signed artists and unsigned artists a like. Kids hop from band to band, trend to trend always looking for the next thing to latch on to for a year or less. There’s no heart to the music, it's been stripped away year after year. Kids are missing out on connecting with the actual music and instead are connecting with the fad or craze it's wrapped around. It's sad to know that a lot of younger kids now are missing out on picking up a record at the store, taking it home, putting in the cd and reading along with the lyrics in your room. Some of the best times of my life were spent doing that."

brilliantly said.....

what a stand up guy! hes great as a front man, i saw him for the first time fronting HTL at TREOS' last shows at Harpers ferry... i was impressed.
05:33 PM on 08/13/08
taylerx0
I'm ready, waiting on my ending.
User Info.
Haha, Nick is awesome. Great interview.
05:38 PM on 08/13/08
brentkid
I am no king.
User Info.
I really love these guys but I still can't help but feel disappointed with Skip School Start Fights.
05:47 PM on 08/13/08
ZoSo1886
www.twitter.com/jamesbenedictnj
User Info.
i remember EXACTLY what cds i sat down after i bought and read the lyrics along to the music back in high school, good times

Everclear - So Much for the Afterglow ftw.
05:58 PM on 08/13/08
JordanLML
myspace.com/lastminuteletter
User Info.
such a sick band, and an awesome interview. props.
05:59 PM on 08/13/08
HBRDSP
Check out my band Key to the Midway
User Info.
You should have asked if I could join as a third guitarist or even a triangle player... that would have been a sick question...

Buried Alive is tight though
06:28 PM on 08/13/08
alltimecam
hi
User Info.
Quote:
We're stoked for the tour and we gotta give props to Andy for having our backs. Dude's got a huge wang, honestly, I've seen it. He's gonna have back problems.
holy fuck that was hilarious
06:33 PM on 08/13/08
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
This guy knows what he's talking about.
06:34 PM on 08/13/08
RockYoface
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Honest dudes that are good at what they do. What else can you ask for? Fuck yeah
07:07 PM on 08/13/08
flatline
User Info.
fuck yeah, 9/11 WAS an inside job. now i like hit the lights even more than i did before.
07:59 PM on 08/13/08
mcdizzle88
meh.
User Info.
great interview. nick seems like such an awesome dude.

i think i was the only one that never knew about the whole Matt Flyzik situation until Nick mentioned it at one of the All Time Low hometown shows in July. That would have been SO AWESOME if Matt had joined HTL. He would have fit in so well. At the same time, though, I'm glad he stuck with the ATL boys.

Skip School, Start Fights has been on repeat since it came out. I love it.
08:10 PM on 08/13/08
JacquelineNancy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fantastic interview.
08:24 PM on 08/13/08
bloodyr0mance87
User Info.
really good interview. these dude are so awesome and they make great music to boot! i totally agree with his little rant about the scene. it's sad how people don't buy albums as much anymore. i'm still an avid CD and vinyl buyer and it means a lot to me to be able to pull out a physical record when i want to throw some tunes on and look at the album art and read the lyrics.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos