Username
Password
Lifetime News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Lifetime
Inside AP.net

Lifetime Self Titled Vinyl Available

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (08/27/08)
Limited edition color vinyl of Lifetime's self-titled is now available in Fueled By Ramen's webstore.

Submitted by mynameiscarterr

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
08:50 AM on 08/27/08
Tim McCall
TBD
User Info.
Ordering a pink one right now...
08:57 AM on 08/27/08
eHaMpToN
can't kill what's inside.
User Info.
why are they on this label?
09:19 AM on 08/27/08
elonman05
AIM: Preludepunk27
User Info.
Hint Hint: You can buy the Blue or Orange vinyl on Vinyl Collective for 9.00 instead of 12.00 from FBR.
09:21 AM on 08/27/08
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
No Idea!
09:27 AM on 08/27/08
mynameiscarterr
Don't dare me, dude!
User Info.

I guess because Pete wants hardcore cred?
Hahahahaha.
09:47 AM on 08/27/08
myplasticyou
the future is x-rated
User Info.
a new lifetime album would be lunchin'
10:01 AM on 08/27/08
OveriseFan
is not Oversized...
User Info.
They all look so good!
10:22 AM on 08/27/08
screamoURI
it feels like summer in october
User Info.
my collector's side is screaming in my ear to start to collect vinyl and get a sick record player.

Christ, so many options. I have got thousands of CDs that i've been collecting since the 3rd grade, all of the songs in mp3 format, and i just don't know if i can swing another format. I would feel the urge to repurchase most of the cds i have on vinyl.
10:50 AM on 08/27/08
Steve16
User Info.
Good record but no way I'm doing anything to pump cash into Fueled By Ramen.
11:16 AM on 08/27/08
JackSlapFear
Trouble
User Info.

because they dont need to tour or promote or do anything really under this contract from what i understand and thats what they want
11:34 AM on 08/27/08
elonman05
User Info.
my collector's side is screaming in my ear to start to collect vinyl and get a sick record player.

Christ, so many options. I have got thousands of CDs that i've been collecting since the 3rd grade, all of the songs in mp3 format, and i just don't know if i can swing another format. I would feel the urge to repurchase most of the cds i have on vinyl.

Honestly the transition is pretty easy. I really only collect vinyl from bands I worship or incredible albums. I've also cut down on my CD buying though to level out the 2. Instead of buying 3-5 cd's a mont. I'm down to 1-3 cd's of albums I really want to hear and 1-2 vinyl records. This also gives me some cash left over to buy some dig up some old CD or Vinyl on eBay. It's easier than you think man. It's just all about money management.

^^^ Granted I'm 25 now and have a career and saving up for more law school so budgeting has become a lifestyle. If you're like 19 or something, it may be harder for you because "budgeting" to me at 19 was "man I gotta buy a months worth of ramen so I can hit up the 7 shows I want to go to this month." Priorities change over time lol.
12:22 PM on 08/27/08
screamoURI
User Info.
Honestly the transition is pretty easy. I really only collect vinyl from bands I worship or incredible albums. I've also cut down on my CD buying though to level out the 2. Instead of buying 3-5 cd's a mont. I'm down to 1-3 cd's of albums I really want to hear and 1-2 vinyl records. This also gives me some cash left over to buy some dig up some old CD or Vinyl on eBay. It's easier than you think man. It's just all about money management.

^^^ Granted I'm 25 now and have a career and saving up for more law school so budgeting has become a lifestyle. If you're like 19 or something, it may be harder for you because "budgeting" to me at 19 was "man I gotta buy a months worth of ramen so I can hit up the 7 shows I want to go to this month." Priorities change over time lol.

yeah i hear what you're saying. i'm 24 and am on the whole budgeting lifestyle myself, and it sucks. i saw your profile, what exactly is an illustration analyst?
01:42 PM on 08/27/08
elonman05
User Info.
yeah i hear what you're saying. i'm 24 and am on the whole budgeting lifestyle myself, and it sucks. i saw your profile, what exactly is an illustration analyst?

I work with Universal Life Insurance. When clients want to see different scenarios and changes on their policies, I'm the guy that does though. I work with a lot of products that my company has acquired over the years from mergers/buyouts that we actually no longer have software for so I do a lot of manual calculations and whatnot.

Sounds boring probably but it's pretty cool. I'm actually taking the LSAT though in October hoping to get into law school next fall.
02:35 PM on 08/27/08
screamoURI
User Info.
I work with Universal Life Insurance. When clients want to see different scenarios and changes on their policies, I'm the guy that does though. I work with a lot of products that my company has acquired over the years from mergers/buyouts that we actually no longer have software for so I do a lot of manual calculations and whatnot.

Sounds boring probably but it's pretty cool. I'm actually taking the LSAT though in October hoping to get into law school next fall.

oh i see. well good luck with law school man. business law was hard as shit in college, so that turned me away from law real fast. tons of memorization. good luck dude.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums