AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 34 of 34
03:11 AM on 01/20/05
NationalProduct
User Info.
ahhh you know what man. i may get some shit for saying this. I personally, was really upset about that shit man. Im a front man myself and I have to carry a certain amount of responsibility on m shoulders that is above and beyond the rest of the guys because the "lead singer" is supposed to, according to the position, be the "leader". If my band fucks up, we are a team, we all fucked up. If I fuck up, I take it on my own and seperate myself to hold that responsibility, however, under no circumstance would I ever blame my band for something. Thats why we are a called a "band or group" I felt really personally offended because I know everyone in that band, and I know they were hired there to do a job and regardless of the fact they are being sold as a "band", they were formed and put together, which im not talking shit on. After a while you find common interests and you take on the role of the band. They did become and are friends, so when the comment came out that "my band screwed up" I felt like not only was that damaging to their friendships and band mates, cus i personally would have been offended as all fuck, but then she passed it off as a throat problem. All of this is cool, its just not cool when you cant stand on your own and take the responsibility as a whole, all for one and one for all. In my band, we are best friends, and I would personally jump in front of a truck for all of them along with the people who work hard to make my band run. So, i guess when your in a paid situation, and your "replaceable" in those very serious terms, it makes it feel as fake as it can get. Thats my story, im sticking to it. Sorry for ranting, I did however ask 2 of the guys how they felt about what she said and lets just say, they replied with something along the lines of " yeah man, it was really shitty"
03:14 AM on 01/20/05
Signals Corrupted
My name on her leg
User Info.
Originally Posted by NationalProduct
ahhh you know what man. i may get some shit for saying this. I personally, was really upset about that shit man. Im a front man myself and I have to carry a certain amount of responsibility on m shoulders that is above and beyond the rest of the guys because the "lead singer" is supposed to, according to the position, be the "leader". If my band fucks up, we are a team, we all fucked up. If I fuck up, I take it on my own and seperate myself to hold that responsibility, however, under no circumstance would I ever blame my band for something. Thats why we are a called a "band or group" I felt really personally offended because I know everyone in that band, and I know they were hired there to do a job and regardless of the fact they are being sold as a "band", they were formed and put together, which im not talking shit on. After a while you find common interests and you take on the role of the band. They did become and are friends, so when the comment came out that "my band screwed up" I felt like not only was that damaging to their friendships and band mates, cus i personally would have been offended as all fuck, but then she passed it off as a throat problem. All of this is cool, its just not cool when you cant stand on your own and take the responsibility as a whole, all for one and one for all. In my band, we are best friends, and I would personally jump in front of a truck for all of them along with the people who work hard to make my band run. So, i guess when your in a paid situation, and your "replaceable" in those very serious terms, it makes it feel as fake as it can get. Thats my story, im sticking to it. Sorry for ranting, I did however ask 2 of the guys how they felt about what she said and lets just say, they replied with something along the lines of " yeah man, it was really shitty"

well, they're bringin' home the bacon playing for her, so im sure thats some consulation
05:34 PM on 07/10/07
jinnyskeans
Exercising self-control.
User Info.
Cove is so sweet it's ridiculous.
08:35 PM on 07/10/07
jinnyskeans
Exercising self-control.
User Info.
hey what does B2C stand for? i have herd Show Me Your Bootyhole and think it's fucking hilarious. but yeah i have never heard B2C before...could someone help me out here

B2C stands for two Beaus and one Chris. There was Beau and Chris (from Saosin, of course) and another Beau from a band called Take The Crown.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos