Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 73
12:04 PM on 09/19/08
SwedishHeat
back in the van
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This guy seems like the pinnacle of human existence. Really though, he seems extremely intelligent, not simply 'smart' but intelligent, but seems humble enough not to seem like a prude.
12:05 PM on 09/19/08
Justin052
i have a laundry machine.
User Info.
"My faith is simply a part of me. I can no easier remove my belief in Jesus than remove my cells or heart."
brilliant.
12:07 PM on 09/19/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
I love this man/band.
12:08 PM on 09/19/08
tacosforcharles
User Info.
One of the classiest guys in music.
12:15 PM on 09/19/08
raine8181
Dreams of nights in NYC..
User Info.
Great interview, Stephen is amazing....I wish people would drop the "Christian" thing...nobody constantly asks Skiba about the Church of Satan when he's writing his music....
12:25 PM on 09/19/08
Sic Transit Zeb
User Info.
great interview! Seems like a great dude.

Pre-ordered and I really like this album. goooooood stuff.
12:31 PM on 09/19/08
chcougar1
User Info.
I think that the days of music being considered valuable are over. Music is considered meaningless in our society, people wont say it, but their subtle actions prove it.

Hmm I don't know if I agree with this statement....Music has tremendous value in my life...It keeps me ticking most of the time. Does he just mean valuable in the money sense? In that way I guess it is no longer valuable, but like he said..they are not in it for the money right?

Great interview by the way.
12:43 PM on 09/19/08
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
steve is the man
12:44 PM on 09/19/08
BeeJay
User Info.
This guy is so unbelievable. i can't wait till their show next month
12:44 PM on 09/19/08
hailthewarrior
i know places we won't be found
User Info.
Stephen is amazing, excellent man. Just pre-ordered from Newbury, pretty excited.
12:49 PM on 09/19/08
parkerjamison
Where Am I?
User Info.
i pre-ordered the cd, interview was awesome
12:49 PM on 09/19/08
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
Great interview, Stephen is amazing....I wish people would drop the "Chritian" thing...nobody constantly asks Skiba about the Church of Satan when he's writing his music....

skiba is in the church of satan?

I think that the days of music being considered valuable are over. Music is considered meaningless in our society, people wont say it, but their subtle actions prove it.

Hmm I don't know if I agree with this statement....Music has tremendous value in my life...It keeps me ticking most of the time. Does he just mean valuable in the money sense? In that way I guess it is no longer valuable, but like he said..they are not in it for the money right?

Great interview by the way.

I think most ppl connect value to monetary worth, which in some cases is wrong (like ppl) and other times perfectly fine, like music. If you're not willing to pay for music and you have the money for it then you don't really value the music or the artist or the effort that has been put into creating the music. What ppl care about is only what the music can do for them, so in a way it's a false sense of value.

Anyway great interview, Stephen does seem like a really intelligent person who's got his priorities right.
12:55 PM on 09/19/08
moronindisguise
User Info.
this was an excellent interview. i like how he addressed the lack of screaming in the new Feel Good Drag, possibly writing another book, fin, and anchor and braille.

this man is brilliant
01:20 PM on 09/19/08
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Great interview. Stephen really is a good guy. And thanks for asking a question or two of mine. Even though this one had a little editing problem!

"Most people who know or know of you are of the impression that you are an absolutely wonderful person and a true class-act. How do you feel about how much he is adored and does it put pressure on you to not want to disappoint these people? Do you (and the rest of Anberlin) view this position of role model as a gift or a curse or perhaps a little of both?"
01:22 PM on 09/19/08
meganonthetrain
We All Need A Reason To Believe
User Info.
Wonderful interview!
It's nice to read something like this when I get home from school.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos