Password

Album Review

Marc Broussard - Keep Coming Back Album Cover

Marc Broussard - Keep Coming Back

Reviewed by
Marc Broussard - Keep Coming Back
Record Label: Atlantic Records
Release Date: September 16, 2008
This review is a user submitted review from MusicTalks. You can see all of MusicTalks's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
04:27 AM on 12/03/08
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
Brother man, you are right on with this one. While the first two paragraphs were a bit long-winded, I understand your point. It's cool of you to review this disc though. Marc just has a quintessential sound to him, one that transcends time and place. I totally agree that "Momentary Setback" just oozed potential, but it didn't quite hit it. You heard glimpses here and there, but "Carencro" really shook the walls. Man what a disc. S.O.S. was good, but I was hoping he'd follow up with something stronger, this one is certainly it.

Coincidentally, I have cousins from Lafayette, LA, which is right next door to Carencro. I've driven by the Broussard home on many an occasion. So glad this got written up on AP.net. This guy is solid gold.
09:17 PM on 11/04/10
And Hours Pass
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
User Info.
So I was jamming to a Broussard favorite of mine today by chance (his cover of You Met Your Match), and decided I was curious as to how people had reviewed this album. You should be honored to know you are the only review featured on his wikipedia for this album. I couldn't believe it!

Either way, so damn good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version