Username
Password

02:59 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
First part of The End of Time was great, new doctor is gonna be shit.

i'm not ready to pass judgement on the new guy just yet, plus we will get some decent sidekick eye candy this upcoming season.
03:03 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
jamiechaotic
envy on the toast
Minneapolis, MN
Female - 25 Years Old
First part of The End of Time was great, new doctor is gonna be shit.
good shit or bad shit? haha. i think he looks the part, but i've never seen any of his work.
03:06 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
jamiechaotic
envy on the toast
Minneapolis, MN
Female - 25 Years Old
Not necessarily. I jumped into the series in 2005 and absolutely loved it. As far as I know, there is no need to see the older stuff in order to enjoy or understand the new stuff.

Here! Just finished watching the first part of The End of Time. Going to miss Tennant.

I got into NuWho when David took the role, so he's the one I'm most attached to. When they brought back Sarah Jane and k-9, I wanted to know more of their stories and it's nice to see the references made in the present.

I have EOT part 1 on my computer, but I think i can wait four more hours for bbca to see it at last.
03:09 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
Sheldon
Disregard females, acquire currency
Newcastle, UK
Male - 21 Years Old
If one thing's for certain, I know I'll be watching the new series.

03:23 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
I got into NuWho when David took the role, so he's the one I'm most attached to. When they brought back Sarah Jane and k-9, I wanted to know more of their stories and it's nice to see the references made in the present.

I have EOT part 1 on my computer, but I think i can wait four more hours for bbca to see it at last.

I actually really enjoyed Eccelston as the Doctor before Tennant took over. Did you see his season (2005)?

I prefer watching it on my computer rather than on BBCA - no commercials
03:32 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
jamiechaotic
envy on the toast
Minneapolis, MN
Female - 25 Years Old
I actually really enjoyed Eccelston as the Doctor before Tennant took over. Did you see his season (2005)?

I prefer watching it on my computer rather than on BBCA - no commercials

I have seen his season, and I liked it too. Just not as much as Tennant's Doctor. Probably didn't help that I didn't see it until this summer, but whatever.

Oh me too! Especially since BBCA tends to edit the US versions, like the Runaway Bride, and the fact that the UK gets it broad casted before the the US does. I'm watching it with a friend who lives on the other side of the country, so we'll chat during the commercials.
03:44 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
I have seen his season, and I liked it too. Just not as much as Tennant's Doctor. Probably didn't help that I didn't see it until this summer, but whatever.

Oh me too! Especially since BBCA tends to edit the US versions, like the Runaway Bride, and the fact that the UK gets it broad casted before the the US does. I'm watching it with a friend who lives on the other side of the country, so we'll chat during the commercials.

Wasn't aware of the US edits. BBCA has gotten better about the length between broadcast dates, especially since EOT Part 1 is being shown just the day after the premiere in GB.
04:26 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
i'm not ready to pass judgement on the new guy just yet, plus we will get some decent sidekick eye candy this upcoming season.

He is virtually unknown, way too young for the role and what he has been in he hasn't been spectacular and Russel T. Davies isn't involved anymore plus it will more than likely be toned down.
good shit or bad shit? haha. i think he looks the part, but i've never seen any of his work.

Bad shit and looks aren't everything.
04:37 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I freaking love Dr. Who. David is the Doctor I adore the most having started watching it when he came on the show, so although I have The End of Time being DVR'd on my other TV, I'm a little hesitant to watch it. Obviously there have been quite a few incarnations of the Doctor, but it'll be a weird adjustment for me.

Sort of on the subject of Doctor Who, I have taken the past few days to re-watch the entire Torchwood series (I've seen most of it, but unfortunately there are still certain episodes I missed or just don't remember that well), and it has been an awesome last two or three days.
05:26 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
He is virtually unknown, way too young for the role and what he has been in he hasn't been spectacular and Russel T. Davies isn't involved anymore plus it will more than likely be toned down.

I am actually excited that Davies will be gone from the show. While I appreciate Davies for bringing the show back, Moffat is miles better as a writer
05:36 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
Sheldon
Newcastle, UK
Male - 21 Years Old
I am actually excited that Davies will be gone from the show. While I appreciate Davies for bringing the show back, Moffat is miles better as a writer
Davies has never done a good ending. The finale is always a let down.
05:42 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
jamiechaotic
envy on the toast
Minneapolis, MN
Female - 25 Years Old

I like Davies' action and suspense and drama in his writing, but Moffat's episodes are some of my absolute favorites. The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, and the CIN thing with Tennant and Davison are brillirant.
05:54 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
I like Davies' action and suspense and drama in his writing, but Moffat's episodes are some of my absolute favorites. The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, and the CIN thing with Tennant and Davison are brillirant.

Moffat does everything better - his episodes are more intriguing than Davies, and when I think back on memorable DW episodes, Moffat's are more numerous than Davies. Super pumped for this coming season
06:10 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Davies has never done a good ending. The finale is always a let down.
At least it has always had a good premise, plot, witty writing, some of the best new enemies and assitants.
06:40 PM on 12/26/09 
User Info.
Sheldon
Newcastle, UK
Male - 21 Years Old
At least it has always had a good premise, plot, witty writing, some of the best new enemies and assitants.
It certainly did, my friend.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version