Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30
04:15 PM on 11/16/06
xClandestinex
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You don't see the truth in what he said? I think it's bullshit how people feel the need to censor themselves or to speak their minds so politicly correct so that "dicks" like you won't bash them. The same people who complain about all the little preteens getting into bands like My Chemical Romance and Blink 182 are the same people who think the same type of things Pete just said. He just has the balls to say it.

- Jeff

alright so you'er saying that you talk like Pete? and that he complains about all the "little preteens getting into bands like My Chemical Romance and Blink182"

fucker. go talk to someone younger than you and find out what goes on in their head. yours isn't the only one that matters.
08:56 PM on 11/16/06
LPMagic
Everybody! Everybody!
User Info.
alright so you'er saying that you talk like Pete? and that he complains about all the "little preteens getting into bands like My Chemical Romance and Blink182"

fucker. go talk to someone younger than you and find out what goes on in their head. yours isn't the only one that matters.
You brought up a 7 month old thread? You do realize that the last time someone posted in here was April, right? And before that, January. And you do realize you called a complete stranger a "fucker" over a 9 month old internet post, right? To be completely honest with you, I don't know what you're trying to say. How about trying again, this time without attacking me.

- Jeff
07:25 PM on 11/17/06
Peach
xXx Lifer xXx
User Info.
Awesome interview. I love to see how the guys in Fall Out Boy feel about stuff. But what was up with the hot dog question? It made me laugh, so who cares?
11:28 AM on 12/10/06
yeaabihmolly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pete is my husband.
11:29 AM on 12/10/06
heckyesitsgrace
grace is supah fly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
^ shes right.
11:29 AM on 12/10/06
yeaabihmolly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
heck yes i am.
10:54 PM on 12/27/06
themisery
miserablestory.xxx;
User Info.

This guy is a loser, ignore him.
12:33 PM on 01/02/07
{[x]}L0\/£{[x]}
User Info.
is anybody else over fall-out boy trying to prove themselves as scene as possible.

"the smiths and Morrissey are rad but just like nightmare before
Xmas they will be a lot cooler when its just us losers who are into them
again."

who fuckin says that? eat a dick pete.

more like who says eat a dick??? ohh good insult i bet he's scared now!! anyway if you dont like fall out boy why are you reading this fall out boy interview its really sad when people come on here to try and annoy us real fob fans!! you didnt have to read it so dont insult him!! thank you
03:18 PM on 01/13/07
THEsexexpert<33
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awesome interview<3 i seriously don`t kno why people always talk shit about fall out boy at least they actually make music that ALOT of people like.. sheeshh.
05:40 PM on 01/13/07
LPMagic
Everybody! Everybody!
User Info.
awesome interview<3 i seriously don`t kno why people always talk shit about fall out boy at least they actually make music that ALOT of people like.. sheeshh.
Please stop bumping Fall Out Boy threads.

- Jeff
06:39 PM on 01/14/07
lynn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kandice06, ur absolutly rite!!:-D
11:03 AM on 02/06/07
DeeXDee
User Info.
i love fall out boy because there sons actuall mean something
06:16 PM on 02/26/07
LetTheRainFall
User Info.
They're so cool. They've got messages in they're music which is whats cool. Also, because they are the coolest people. lol i have even joined Over Cast Kids i love them so much
07:54 PM on 08/25/07
turnupthemusic*
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pete isnt even cocky though. hes not concieted or anything.
11:22 PM on 10/05/07
crystalheart77
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So are any of you guys(Fall out Boy not the people online) gonna go to California soon is so when, and uhh... after the concert( I know this sounds strange but...) we should so hang out don't worry I'm not out to get you, obsesive, and deffinetly not the kind of person that creeps people over the internet (Although I may not sound very convincing) just thought I'd ask you guys metioned on an interview that girls don't like you... what the hells all that about? You guys seem pretty cool, I like your music I'll tell you that. So... Iguess just answer when ya have the time I understand you guys are busy and if you ever want to send me a message back(I promise I won't bit, yes I am sane) my e-mail is estefaniamirandaarova@PeoplePC.com sounds spanish huh? OLAIH!LOL. My home phone # is 893-3263 I think that once you guys get to know me I will be your friend...really really. Must be streesful bein' famous and all but just do your good deed of the year answer my message phone, this, or e-mail(preferance phone I answer it as soon as it rings plus I don't really use this or my e-mail for that matter)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos