AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:14 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
The cameo Minkus makes during an episode in their senior year of high school is hilarious. Kid aged 5 years yet looked the exact same.

Yes! Was it the one where they were graduating? I guess he's had some work on One Tree Hill, but I've yet to watch that show.
11:24 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
Nice Jewish Boy
Yes! Was it the one where they were graduating? I guess he's had some work on One Tree Hill, but I've yet to watch that show.
Yeah.
11:26 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
Nice Jewish Boy
Ben Savage is the reason I saw an episode of Chuck. Too bad his appearance was wholly overshadowed by Nicole Richie (who, in retrospect, did a very good job herself).
11:27 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Eric was the greatest character on this show. He was hilarious
11:31 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
NoOneRunsFaster
Hollister, CA
Male - 28 Years Old
I can't find them anywhere. I don't even think they're out.

I bought seasons 1-3 at best buy a couple years back. Best seasons of anything I've ever bought. Id love to buy the rest.

Oh the drama when Corey broke his leg and fell for the girl at the lodge.
11:36 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I bought seasons 1-3 at best buy a couple years back. Best seasons of anything I've ever bought. Id love to buy the rest.

Haha I remember almost crying when Cory wanted to get back with Topanga after he went out with the girl from the lodge and he starts screaming "You told me to go out with her. You told me to see how I felt about her." Then Topanga says "and you listned." then just walked away
11:37 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
The college years were definitely the best of the series. Senior year of high school on the show was awesome too
11:43 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
readyfredi
is excited to go to PA and NJ
Female
The halloween episode was pretty epic.
11:47 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I loved the episode where Shawn joined a cult too
11:50 PM on 01/13/09 
User Info.
NoOneRunsFaster
Hollister, CA
Male - 28 Years Old
Haha I remember almost crying when Cory wanted to get back with Topanga after he went out with the girl from the lodge and he starts screaming "You told me to go out with her. You told me to see how I felt about her." Then Topanga says "and you listned." then just walked away

I can't remember who mentined growing up with that show, but I did also, and that exact scene with topanga say and you listened,

Man when I lived that for myself I knew exactly how cory felt
04:02 AM on 01/14/09 
User Info.
nfggc10
Never doing "that" again...
Kennesaw, GA
Male - 29 Years Old
The college years were definitely the best of the series. Senior year of high school on the show was awesome too
Hmm, I didn't care for the college years.

I'll continue to say this but Lauren >>>>>>> Topanga. The girl who played Lauren was much hotter and personality wise seemed much easier to be around. Topanga got weird for me starting their senior year through the end of the series.
05:39 AM on 01/14/09 
User Info.
just.Starla.
I put my bra on one boob at a time
Georgia
Female - 24 Years Old
This was my favorite show throughout middle school. I especially loved Eric and Mr. Feeny. Does anybody know if it still airs in repeats on any channels? I know Disney and ABC Family used to air it all the time, but I don't think they really do anymore.
08:45 AM on 01/14/09 
User Info.
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
Ben Savage is the reason I saw an episode of Chuck. Too bad his appearance was wholly overshadowed by Nicole Richie (who, in retrospect, did a very good job herself).

I need to see this.

Eric was the greatest character on this show. He was hilarious

He definitely was.

Haha, my brother and I were talking about this episode the other day.

I hated it when they fought.

I still loved the show when they were only kids.

The halloween episode was pretty epic.

I haven't seen that one yet.

I loved the episode where Shawn joined a cult too

I think I can vaguely remember this. Did Cory persuade him to become normal again?

I can't remember who mentined growing up with that show, but I did also, and that exact scene with topanga say and you listened,

Man when I lived that for myself I knew exactly how cory felt

Please elaborate!

This was my favorite show throughout middle school. I especially loved Eric and Mr. Feeny. Does anybody know if it still airs in repeats on any channels? I know Disney and ABC Family used to air it all the time, but I don't think they really do anymore.

The bits with Eric and Mr. Feeny were classics all on their own.
08:46 AM on 01/14/09 
User Info.
canadianloon
Mr. F
No Avatar Selected
Vancouver, BC
Female - 28 Years Old
I loved Feeny. He was hilarious. Minkus was funny too.

Minkus was the original Hermione Granger. Hahaha.

And because of this thread, I'm now downloading all the seasons.
08:58 AM on 01/14/09 
User Info.
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
Minkus was the original Hermione Granger. Hahaha.

And because of this thread, I'm now downloading all the seasons.

Good call on both.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version