Password

Album Review

H2O - Nothing to Prove Album Cover

H2O - Nothing to Prove

Reviewed by
H2O - Nothing to Prove
Record Label: Bridge Nine
Release Date: May 27, 2008
This review is a user submitted review from OKComputer1016. You can see all of OKComputer1016's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
11:30 PM on 11/13/08
Nowisnotthetime
TFC
User Info.
This just seems like a rant about why you don't like H2O in general, instead of why you did or didn't like the album's songs spefically save for a few sentences. If you wanted to just rant about why you didn't like H2O, you could have put it in a blog. This isn't a review and a real waste of time reading.
02:47 PM on 11/14/08
Roboman
Don't Mind If I Didn't
User Info.
I have to agree about the talk between songs. I really don't like it when bands do that. Not to mention I can't understand what the fuck that kid is saying. There are a few too many grammatical/spelling errors in the review, though...
07:53 PM on 11/14/08
onemoresong
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wah??? "hasgot"?
04:45 PM on 11/15/08
Wez1212Yes
User Info.
I don't mind the album, it's nothing special, but then again H20 are not anything special anyway just a decent solid band. I've never understood why they are classed as hardcore mind.
Not a good review though.
09:10 PM on 11/15/08
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
In my opinion H20 are a bunch of stuck up punks. they're so into making sure their rep is intact,
it's like the kids in high school who won't talk to you unless you dress like them and listen to their music.
it's an alright catchy album but it reeks of their superiority complex.
no thanks.
08:26 AM on 11/16/08
davez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
In my opinion H20 are a bunch of stuck up punks. they're so into making sure their rep is intact,
it's like the kids in high school who won't talk to you unless you dress like them and listen to their music.
it's an alright catchy album but it reeks of their superiority complex.
no thanks.

Implying the guys in H2O are arrogant and have some superiority complex makes you about as uninformed and as clueless as most of this review.
04:19 PM on 11/16/08
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
This just seems like a rant about why you don't like H2O in general, instead of why you did or didn't like the album's songs spefically save for a few sentences. If you wanted to just rant about why you didn't like H2O, you could have put it in a blog. This isn't a review and a real waste of time reading.

I'd have to agree. This reads like a blog. I haven't heard the album, just one song that's on the Bridge Nine sampler, but it sounds a lot stronger than the other stuff on that sampler.

I lol'd at Roger Miret being a stroke victim in pain. But it was cool to hear the cameo in that song.
07:32 PM on 11/16/08
jakesavestheday
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
H20 hasn't made anything with true substance since I was in high school in 1999. They are embarrassing themselves. Stop making records!
11:01 PM on 11/16/08
JustAGirl01
I think. I AM.
User Info.
i enjoyed the record minus the soundbites/shout outs.
08:22 AM on 11/19/08
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
i enjoyed the record minus the soundbites/shout outs.

Same.
06:11 PM on 01/19/09
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
Implying the guys in H2O are arrogant and have some superiority complex makes you about as uninformed and as clueless as most of this review.
alright i'll give you that, i just dont like all the spoken word stuff - leave that out of the cd and save it for interviews
06:45 AM on 04/14/09
cburton92
User Info.
good record. Mitts is a great song

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News