Username
Password

03:17 PM on 01/16/10 
User Info.
acemvivere
Feeling lazy due to weather
Nearby Seattle, WA
Male - 22 Years Old
Quiet and slow. Ordinary, peaceful, and calm. A period of reflection.

Lazy.
05:46 PM on 01/16/10 
User Info.
DCfreak
St, Louis Mo
Male
first two years I was an awkward gamer that only had a small friend group. Last two years I got a girlfriend, greatly expanded my friend group, and had a lot of fun. I really miss serior year of highschool. Everytihng was just... comfortable.
08:43 PM on 03/05/10 
User Info.
!!!IMPACT!!!
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
even though I hated school itself, I still managed to have some pretty kickass times, until I got suspended for the last 2 weeks. I was so glad to be gone then, but now that I'm working my ass off in university, I wish I could go back to those days and slack off and do whatever the hell I want again
09:22 PM on 03/05/10 
User Info.
flask
Registered Member
California
Male - 24 Years Old
Quiet and slow. Ordinary, peaceful, and calm. A period of reflection.

Lazy.

this.
didn't really care for school. didn't bring attention to myself. didn't go to any dances. didn't play any sports or join any clubs. just got through it. i hate when people said high school was the best time of your life. fuck that.
07:35 PM on 03/07/10 
User Info.
cwya
Wilmington, NC
Male
The days are slow but the years are fast.
08:13 PM on 03/07/10 
User Info.
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
Toronto, Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
even though I hated school itself, I still managed to have some pretty kickass times, until I got suspended for the last 2 weeks. I was so glad to be gone then, but now that I'm working my ass off in university, I wish I could go back to those days and slack off and do whatever the hell I want again

Where you trying to get in and for what?

High School for me was pretty chill. Never had any beef with anyone and was cool with all the social groups. Got along with the video game nerds, the gangstas, prep kids, etc. etc. Had my group of good friends. Played on the Varsity hockey team in Grade 9 but by no means was ever a jock of any sort. Pretty smart kid who took all university level classes and easy to get along with. As far as the kind of clothes I wore, Blended between Sports and Band stuff[into grade 12]
10:22 PM on 03/07/10 
User Info.
Echo Park
Cambridge
Male
i didn't get laid too much. I was fairly popular. I didn't do sports really well. I smoked pot just to be cool, it got me in the "in crowd." Proudest moment was me fingering a chick in the school. I backed my car into a chicks car one morning after pulling an allnighter- guess i was tired. I was horribly embarrassed. I saw my hot teachers nipple once, i used that memory quite often that year My brother was ridiculously smart, had the highest SAT score the school ever had at that point, then got into the highest ranking university the school had ever had at that point. Faculty held me to that high standard then realized that i was retarded- it was embarrassing. I skipped over 30 days my senior year and had my parking pass taken up the first month of school. Sucked ass to do that, had to bum rides from friends because it was too embarrassing for a senior to ride the bus. I never want to go back to highschool.
02:37 PM on 03/08/10 
User Info.
DeusExMachina
Let the dead bury their dead.
Santa Barbara, CA
Male - 19 Years Old
I'm in 9th grade. Sucks so far, my peers live up to the name of freshmen, immature and just so damn annoying. I do have alot of freedom though. My bio teacher is awesome. Its the class before lunch, so I do my work if I have any (most of the time we just watch videos), and then about halfway through class he lets me go to this teacher's prep room (I know the teacher, he's really cool), where I listen to my iPod, take a nap, clean the place up, or eat.
02:49 PM on 03/08/10 
User Info.
SD_John
stfu
Grand Rapids, MI
Male
The days are slow but the years are fast.

yeah we just switched from a block schedule to a 6 period day, and its more like the days are fast, but the weeks are super slow. this is my first year of high school and its gone by SUPER fast.
02:57 PM on 03/08/10 
User Info.
Echo Park
Cambridge
Male
yeah we just switched from a block schedule to a 6 period day, and its more like the days are fast, but the weeks are super slow. this is my first year of high school and its gone by SUPER fast.
oddly enough i got the most action of my highschool career in the 9th grade...
09:18 PM on 03/09/10 
User Info.
!!!IMPACT!!!
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
Where you trying to get in and for what?

High School for me was pretty chill. Never had any beef with anyone and was cool with all the social groups. Got along with the video game nerds, the gangstas, prep kids, etc. etc. Had my group of good friends. Played on the Varsity hockey team in Grade 9 but by no means was ever a jock of any sort. Pretty smart kid who took all university level classes and easy to get along with. As far as the kind of clothes I wore, Blended between Sports and Band stuff[into grade 12]

I'm in engineering at Mcmaster University. Makes me wish I was still in high school sometimes
07:39 AM on 03/11/10 
User Info.
dancefloor_gold
Hello
No Avatar Selected
Female - 24 Years Old
High school was very stressful for me. But it made me stronger.
05:42 PM on 03/29/10 
User Info.
catherinexhimel
Liebe ist alles was wir brauchen.
I'm a junior and I just want school to be over with. High school blows.
04:33 PM on 03/30/10 
User Info.
prometheus
No Avatar Selected
High school was great... lots of ups and downs though
06:13 AM on 03/31/10 
User Info.
journeyhayes
wish my name was Starlynn Ecstasy
No Avatar Selected
Female - 19 Years Old
still in high school and it fucking sucks i cant wait to get outta here all my friends are guys cause all the girls are so dramatic and just talk so much shit its crazy then they have the nerve to call me a slut wow really high school wiish we could skip it and just come out with all the knowledge.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos